3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 13.10.19 11:28 pm

The stats in the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good afternoon. I read on the forum that it is possible somewhere in the game to see the statistics of specific achievements, for example, that the execution of such kind of achievement is 99%. And that it is necessary to look in the Statistics. I can't find it. where is this section and how to get it. If there is a good man, then tell me, please. Thanks in advance.
PS. I have a PC and windows 10.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
artemka1984 13.10.19

bambuk13
There are only statistics on implementation of the Hell and all. What kind of achievements You ask?

b
bambuk13 13.10.19

Achieving a No mercy. Reference:
https://www.stratege.ru/xbox_one/games/assassins_creed_victory/trophies#args:ajax=1
text the link:
Tip from EvilXFiRe93 — 27.10.2015 in 05:07 3
The achievement is buggy. My progress is stuck on 99%, helped only a complete wipe of saves and starting a new game. In itself, the achievement is not long-only sounds scary. Take the wagon a little more and ride on the sidewalk, knocking down all the pillars along the way. Most convenient to do in the city, there in the center there is a big road through the area. Ride it from one end to the other takes about 3 minutes, stuffed 5% in the statistics. That is 20 trips up and down and achievement can fill even from scratch. Time it will take about an hour.

In other words, I understand that the player somehow controls the percentage of completion achievement. And also wanted to take this statistics.
Thanks for the answer.

E
Egor Ivashkevich 13.10.19

bambuk13
It is not glucane , there are forums with the route when I finished the game 100% in 30 minutes, rolled to finish this achivku. And the statistics there are in-app ubisoft club on mobile