3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drewstet 20.05.20 10:10 pm

Discussion PTA (Quake Champions)

Well, since the game was released in closed beta, I propose here shares his impressions naturally without screenshots with names and videos, because it is forbidden to publish anything from the game.
136 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAXXXIMUSK82 20.05.20

I wrote all servers are full

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

MAXXXIMUSK82
A lot of people playing, try again later to come, now many have this problem.

K
KiriIl2511 20.05.20

Tried to go 30 minutes after server startup, there's already the queue was 500 bodies, 100 bodies gave a connection error :D But right now, not to go, 1.5 K in queue.

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

KiriIl2511
I went in the first second after launch and got the game, now out and everything back not like(((((

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

nickSIA
Yes, let's see what's on the release, I procesal several Persians of distinction, but they are not direct uber disbalance, so it is free to play.By the way optimize like normal, though there the graph is not very elegant, but this quick gameplay that do not care.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Great game guys! The current here music Mona immediately cut down! Just no!!! Now the impressions it's a cross between UT and DooM. Ringera keep Bunny hopping, well, what is not wow. The rest have not tried.
S,S, OPA nicks gorgeous!!!
Zzy Went for a beer, then to kill gentleto=)

G
Girbi 20.05.20

DiRazr
Unless someone is playing Quake with the music, if only deathmatch)

e
ewok_prg 20.05.20

The children were signed up for beta very long time,but the key is not sent(((( There is still a chance to get the key???

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

DiRazr
And I the dude who went on a skateboard, scribe it's fast, plus its ability restores HP.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Girbi
I love FFA.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Drewstet
I Want Nyx!

G
Girbi 20.05.20

DiRazr
Yes, "Free for all" under the music, playing music in battle is not necessary, it there is sort of no.
ewok_prg
I've been signed up for beta, but haven't checked the mail after registration, must come the confirmation letter. Summary: today, I registered using another email, waiting for a key.

Thank you, Inhaler for the given key.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

About optimization, on my bucket delivers 105-125FPS. Personally as in my opinion, the dialogue is excellent and optimization(for me) and it didn't release yet;)
PS. The bucket to look in profile.
Zzy Settings
Spoiler Ultra.

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

DiRazr
Yes optimize there is a rush, pleased with himself.
I used quake never played it, Mal was stupid.And now, I'm just in such a rush, and adrenaline is pouring a stream.I then Mouzon topomu pump up and will simply stand and all.
By the way there is keep Bunny hopping? I in theory know this, but do not know how.

G
Girbi 20.05.20

Drewstet
Keep Bunny hopping was in Q3, here, on idea, too should be, but the videos (gameplay from the show) pokazyvali only a single rocketjump. Raspryga did writing the macro in the config file of the game, a Pro can perform manually.

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

Girbi
So the rocket is DMAE I checked, but keep Bunny hopping XS.I it do not know how, but if you decide to play seriously, you have to learn, because it's like important.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Drewstet
Keep Bunny hopping, stratgene, Banchory, all over the place! The current Sino depends on Persian. I will try further... I will Unsubscribe about the Persians which open!

D
Drewstet 20.05.20

DiRazr
Okay, I'm rubcic in this case, I'll wait for release and guides for any old school is back)))))

G
Girbi 20.05.20

Drewstet
Manually clamped up + left+jump, right+jump, you get acceleration.

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Drewstet
Buy Quake Live, get training and order=)