3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 13.10.19 11:28 pm

Power armor depends on level? (Fallout 4)

Tell me at power armor.
I was told that the class find power armor depends on the character level.
Explain how it works.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 13.10.19

ahanovskiy
In short, the higher your level the more chances to find a top booking X-01

k
ksasha97 13.10.19

01-13 level Power armor T-45
Starting from level 11 can be found T-45b
14-20 level Power armor T-51
Starting at level 18 can be found T-51b
21-27 the level of Power armor, T-60
Starting with level 25 can be found T-60b
28 and on the level of Power armor X-01
Starting with 32 levels can be found X-01 type II
With 36 levels and then there is the model X-01 type III

PS Brazenly stolen from the Wiki))))

Z
Zh1VaGo 13.10.19

There are 6 types of power armor (or Ocala, can't remember exactly). From weakest to strongest. The weakest is reitorska. Then the order goes T-45 and so on. The first two will spawn at the initial levels of HS (if not mistaken up to LVL 15) After level 15 already more powerful armor. Conventionally, it is working. You know a place precisely where a set of power armor. If you come back a little LVL, there is a set of T-45, but if you come back 30+ LVL then maybe there will be a set X-1 well, or close to Peredovoy armor (random also has not been canceled). In short I hope understand)))

a
afiges 13.10.19

all because someone wrote above but seems to be in the court 35 regardless of the level set x-01 really it is guarded by powerful robots

s
saturn7774 13.10.19

It is possible, and without the HS level to get X-01 ...
For example, the Quantum of the security Council, regardless of level, is in the-Core World.

a
ahanovskiy 13.10.19

So I do not understand. If let's say I'm level 85, I will find some X-01 or something? A T-45 and T-51 will not find?

A
Aloska 13.10.19

ahanovskiy
Why do they tell you at 85?
And Yes, the T60 gives the brotherhood of steel and the starting armor(don't remember which one)
+ will be the traders buy and T45 and T60 and kzt51.
This is not a problem.

l
longerr2007 13.10.19

ahanovskiy
Not so).In the game,in certain locations,is power armor.In the initial locations of the armor is the simplest.As you progress on quests,the growth of the player's level and open new locations will find the armor at higher levels.If you install the mod on a colour map of the PIP-boy,will see all the location points of armor.
Aloska
And you can even create X-01 on the bench.

p
potter790 13.10.19

ahanovskiy wrote:
Explain how it works.
Yes, after all, pure random. For example, near the Dead sea is armor X-01, came to level 15, almost a full set, my legs lacked only. Came for the 80-m level was body only. How it works, who knows. ))

s
saa0891 13.10.19

ahanovskiy wrote:
So I do not understand. If let's say I'm level 85, I will find some X-01 or something? A T-45 and T-51 will not find?
You'll find all the armor and X-01 and T-45 and T-51,just like the X-01 will come across often and would have a higher armor class.

B
Basil44 13.10.19

ahanovskiy wrote:
A T-45 and T-51 will not find?
quest did not seem to change.
as, for example, T-45 on the roof of a Museum in Concord.

s
saturn7774 13.10.19

Basil44
Basil44 wrote:
quest did not seem to change.
as, for example, T-45 on the roof of a Museum in Concord.
Right ...
Here you should see the difference between sets of quest, where he meets a certain armor, but with a random and or a specific set of parts and random samples ...
ahanovskiy wrote:
If let's say I'm level 85, I will find some X-01 or something? A T-45 and T-51 will not find?
You will find a model better and better at movement from the North to the South of the map ... And don't forget that each model is more and samples.
I met the frames ( where to spawn the raider ) which were parts of different quality ( the growth of Persian in the level ).

a
ahanovskiy 13.10.19

Aloska
Who sells power armor Kzt51.?

A
Aloska 13.10.19

ahanovskiy
Google banned right? It is hard for 2 minutes to spend?
The elements of the power armor you can find in the garage Atomic cats

l
longerr2007 13.10.19

ahanovskiy
If,after leaving the asylum,not to go into the village and wander upstairs,you will meet Duke in the security of Atomic cats,which kill raiders and as time collects stuff for making armor.He will invite you into the garage cats by reservation.Opens the marker of the garage on the map.

a
ahanovskiy 13.10.19

Aloska
cats only T60 selling

a
ahanovskiy 13.10.19

read here on the website, it looks like the answer to my question
View find your armor depends on the level of your character! Although there are places where this rule does not work — even at level 50 you will find there's T-45.

J
James_Harden 13.10.19

There is power armor next to Gallery Pickman, even at level 50, keeps popping is complete, then the incomplete set of armor T-51. Rand of course is triggered and often in the vastness of the Commonwealth to meet X-01, but this place always gets the T-51, although the game started 100 times. One across the other, leave feedback, very interesting

k
ksasha97 13.10.19

James_Harden
To me there is no T 60 feet across, the level was about 60, just do not remember