3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kotton123 20.05.20 10:12 pm

The stored data (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

I've got a question about game PES 2013 anyone know how to solve this problem-write please I will be very grateful!

Yesterday mistakenly removed pes 2013, while playing in the master class more than a year, respectively, were at about 2075 year in his career(playing for the same team) , before all kept on a flash drive( KONAMI folder ). I was told that will be the save to reproduce if you delete the game, and the like. The question is: how to reproduce save data of my career ? In the folder Konami can see my last save, well worth the date and time, but as he moved back into the game-mystery... downloaded the Game again but everything starts from 0. Just a shame if now everything will go, playing the same career for more than a year )

Thanks in advance for the help !
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTFCK 20.05.20

kotton123
Try re-installing the game, make a save, then in the my documents folder and find the save and copy into the same folder the ones that you had before (the flash drive).

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

kotton123
There is nothing easier. Re-installing the game, enter it below in the DOCUMENTS appeared folder KONAMI. Then go out, open your saved game on a flash drive and the mouse drag the save folder in the same folder in Documents with the replacement ( in the image I have a saved game in the archive on drive D, you have a stick )

If you reinstall the game to ANOTHER version, it was the saved game may not work.

k
kotton123 20.05.20

WTFCK, e13geni4 Guys, thank you so much for the help!!! It worked) I was in a panic sat, did not know what to do )
Thanks again!