3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 20.05.20 10:12 pm

Proprietary Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Met gangsters, they say, find us sidekick swamp smell. I every inch of the area to search for bypassed - no smell! What to do?
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 20.05.20

Moderator, delete topic

S
Sheiko 20.05.20

and I have this quest hanging and a red crossed - supposedly ruined, but the quest itself remained - and it is not clear how to finish it or fail...

S
Sheiko 20.05.20

4 items done and 1 where you have the smell of blood pass failed, wondering what to do with him? (markers on the map)

A
Anat Kokl 20.05.20

In General, there was a problem, was sebagala oil Walter, after his guards killed, he is infinitely knocked on the door. Helped improved bomb: the Sleeping dragon. Poison it slowly but surely killed. The key to successfully poluchalsya.

J
J7SEVEN 20.05.20

Can't find the safe, which is suitable for 3 keys

K
Konstantin Mysov 20.05.20

Found 2 keys of Lussi and Walter . I can't find Fritz around curves houses . The whole area is searched . Where is he ?

P
Petr Moiseev 20.05.20

Anat Cockle
Thanks for the advice and then quite get all I could not what to do with it

N
Nemezis 20.05.20

Strange, I completed the quest, not ruined a single item, but I did not understand where that safe three keys unlocked. And in the quest says I found it. The last task was - the girl was lured into a trap. After killing the hunters I took the letter with an order of three thieves. Followed the trail and found the corpse of the last of the thief in the room, and the top note is the last key. After that quest delivered, but what kind of box I did not catch up ))

A
Aleksei Kosterin 20.05.20

Found 2 keys of Lussi and Walter . I can't find Fritz around curves houses . The whole area is searched . Where is he ?
I have the same thing. Already 3 hanging scored on litsuhe. I hope the patches will

N
Nemezis 20.05.20

If you about that dude that I found the latter, opposite to the house Triss there are two staircases to the second floor. A dead person in one of them. But for this we need a mission to take. Gives a girl somewhere on the left road to the Temple island.

S
Solodilov Aleksey 20.05.20

Passed the quest entirely and.... He was in the list failed. The console license.

a
arinr 20.05.20

I have another thing with this quest. I have already completed. But were running late in the city and again stumbled on three bandits, who asked to find his accomplice. In General, a piece of the quest again.

d
damnedant 20.05.20

safe like in a house with a dead guy on the second floor of xtatic quest full bagnuty I started when a girl lured into the house and searched the hunters showed that there is 2/3 of a key on the token points to a location with a house and a dead bandit, but what is there to do and where XS 3 is the key to take. in the same building on the second floor marked with a red torch but the light it put out more Nitsche not make

m
mihaomich 20.05.20

damnedant
light the torch opens a secret door

P
Posadomiruem 20.05.20

stash in a secret room with a torch. Just searched all the cabinets on the left, using flair as they and the rest are highlighted.

n
nakenaru89 20.05.20

Same problem,if you found a solution tell me

n
nakenaru89 20.05.20

Someone tell me what to do if the smell can't find boyfriend the bandits...everything else did...but the mission weighs a dead weight...supposedly not completed

T
TIGERblacK 20.05.20

The completion of the quest http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/side_quests/novigrad/#wiki-29613

B
Barka Gannibal 20.05.20

found the solution already passing game), he is LVL 35) all done except this quest) on the second floor and enter a small room) and on the TABLE VALYAETSYA PERCEPTIBLE KEY NUMBER 3 to open the safe And there's some stuff Bremen Veles) ore and Nigredo) that's all

B
Barka Gannibal 20.05.20