3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlaffy 20.05.20 10:13 pm

The Treaty Of\'Dima and Olgerd von Amerika (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, have a question about the DLC heart of stone:
Spoilera quite understand the point of the transaction About'Dima and Eureka :during the passage we learn that O'Dim had a deal with Olgerd: Background Merek regaining all that lost+immortality, and Algirdas donates Witold.
But O'Dim in the course of the DLC wanted to get the soul of Olgerd. so, Witold was prepaid, and the soul directly pay? Or Background Merek made 2 trades, the price for one was the life of his brother, and for another-his soul?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 20.05.20

They did not deal I - I'm they Have a real contract with the details, conditions and small print) That's all)

V
Vlaffy 20.05.20

st029 wrote:
They did not deal I - I'm they Have a real contract with the details, conditions and small print) That's all)
so I write about it, and I am here, and interesting conditions and fine print, O'Dima was the soul of Algirdas, and that's not understand what's Witold. He and soul of America was the contract or something?

E
Eternal Traveller 20.05.20

Long time since I've played, but... it Seems Gunther has put a condition - he will return to Merekam wealth and position in society, if Algirdas sacrifice someone he loves. It seems to be so.
From conversations with Algirdas had the impression that he loved only two people, iris and brother. Well, then we know how that ended.
So it turns out - the death of a loved one as proof of the seriousness of Algirdas in the conclusion of the transaction, plus the soul of the client upon completion (may be wrong)))

V
Vlaffy 20.05.20

Eternal Traveller
thanks for the reply, I agree with you