3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20 10:13 pm

Ceased to count cards. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is this: I'm in the middle of the game but not enough cards in any deck. At first thought I am a dumbass, I didn't buy some cards in the White Garden. Resigned, began to play. But then I noticed that I have in the deck Nilfgaard" and in the deck the Cal'an taels in the map units at zero, although I bought at least five cards to each deck. Moreover, I have in the deck is! And the list of not registered! Total Northern Kingdom: 20 unit cards, although it is actually more Nilty - 0, although in fact at least 5, Elves is also zero, but also at least 5. Help, please!
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

And you added them to your main deck?

M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20

Which card is: Nilty: Cavalry", Nausicaa", the Team of "Empire, Rainfarm, Archery support, Ulbrich, Archer Brown Banners (as much as 6 cards), the Cal'an taels: Krasnolud-Skirmisher, Mahakama volunteers, Support of cavinkare, the Doctor-gavankar (here, Soren, wrong, 4 cards).

M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20

Sivka-pro
Yes, I told you, they are in the deck. But under Map units -0.

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

I do not know, try to play with the traders, if they do not win with their cards and added to your deck, then it's likely a bug...

M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20

Well I about what speak - I do not have enough cards. Even in"the Kingdoms of the North I have 20 cards, but to play you need at least 22.

M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20

That is, a single playable deck.

W
Widukind 20.05.20

Mr. Ozi
Before starting, select the desired map in the left window and press E, then it is added to the very deck. This should be done with each new card until the deck (shown right) will not 22 cards. After that you can play. He didn't understand it in the first playthroughs, because Quint began only in the third passage

M
Mr. Ozi 20.05.20

I know how to do it, thank you. I'll say, the deck they are, written is still 20 unit cards. I even tried to remove from the deck and return back the same result.
This seems to some bug. So, I wonder how to get rid of it. And then what is the Witcher 3 without guinta )