3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 20.05.20 10:13 pm

The game freezes on the quest \"impress\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The game freezes on the quest impress before, you should see the relics of the architect. Is there some solution? PS Tried to load different saves does not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 20.05.20

Ar4er2016
so I read off the forum, you need to delete the system32 folder and everything freezes and hangs will be gone...

A
Ar4er2016 20.05.20

From the Windows folder? :) Thank you, I will refrain. Will wait for other advice.

A
AsKeid 20.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
To you younger brother disk formatted for the tips )

A
Ar4er2016 20.05.20

Iven13
If I used a coach I would be here and did not write.

M
Maksim_Listratov 20.05.20

Ar4er2016
After the installation of the second hammer do not speak to anyone and go right to put third. To the installation of the hammer ran with the gun in his hand. Once the hammer is in place (the Screen will go dark and reappear hammer) run straight to the station supply with weapons in their hands. I double checked my work. I chose the gas production.

A
Ar4er2016 20.05.20

Maksim_Listratov
Thanks, I have after the patch like all the rules went.

i
immortler 20.05.20

My first time everything went fine, but the architect beat me. For the second time and further also a game Vistula; in fact, on the third or fourth attempt I just turned off the game and started googling solutions, and turning, found me soaked. In short, pawson, brewing tea, and wait about five minutes then starts up the scene with the emergence of the architect, and the battle begins.
Spoiler unlike conventional Friesians or those who are at killing enemies, in this case, no pressed while hovering the keys do not work in the sagging, so press Escape and hope that the game will come on the pause, not worth it.