3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollen 20.05.20 10:13 pm

Black screen when exiting games (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hello! There was such problem: When you exit the game on the slave. table or in the main menu(and then on the slave. table), a black screen and nothing can be done. Turn off the power and re-comp to include. Even a restart does not respond.
The game itself runs perfectly! And, the trouble direct.
Game version 1.05 , the game Steam-Rip tablet from CPY. The video and audio drivers.
If someone knows the solution, please tell me!

Configuration of PC - Intel Core i5-3570K 3,4 GHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4096MB - RAM 8 GB.
Operating system - Windows 10 Pro x64 (Registered Trademark). Version 1607. Build OS 14393.1198.

Apparently, not in that section created a subject. Please move to Technical section.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virus6290 20.05.20

Hollen
wait. my game goes sometimes for 5-7 minutes, depends on the cache, the longer you play, the longer black screen (download)

H
Hollen 20.05.20

Virus6290
Not really. Yesterday, started the game to check, climb in the menu and out of the game - black screen, went for a smoke, brewed coffee, came, and nothing has changed. It took more than 10 minutes.

V
Virus6290 20.05.20

Hollen
then my advice to you, instead of exit, Alt-tab or win-tab (or ctr-alt-del) and using the Manager to remove the game. When I wait too lazy, so go

H
Hollen 20.05.20

Virus6290
You mean, played and called the task Manager, and not the standard way to exit the game?
Now I will try.

V
Virus6290 20.05.20

Hollen
Yes ,that's right. Actually I almost always leave the game, saves a lot of time

A
Alllex236 20.05.20

Hollen
only with the Andromeda? what Windows? I have after update Win 10 on Creators Update when you minimize or freeze games Windows titans, just a black screen, the cursor is visible, but the system is unresponsive, have to reboot

L
Levokos 20.05.20

Such a license is present (this also applies to the lag in the game, when there is a full freeze) - only to kill the process manually.

H
Hollen 20.05.20

Virus6290
It did not help. Start the game, sit sensitive menu, and call the task Manager, the game minimizes to the window Manager close the game and immediately a black screen.
Alllex236
Operating system - Windows 10 Pro x64 (Registered Trademark). Version 1607. Build OS 14393.1198.
And Yes, only now with Andromeda so. Earlier, the release of Resident Evil 7(license in steam) the same(sometimes). After some patch, the problem was solved. Don't even know the patch was solved or not.

N
Neimovernyy 20.05.20

Hollen
I have the same on 1.04