3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allres 20.05.20 10:13 pm

Need/Offer Items (Diablo 2)

NEED:

2 asa Tiara 20 fcr visio +++
2 asa 20 fcr mb(30frw) 15dex + hp mp
Amulet 3traps 27+dex
GT or RT Fools 3 ls 2 soc
GT or RT 2 asa 30+ ias fools 3 ls 2 soc
Pod or Chaos GT 3ls RT 2+wb
Traps sk 30+ hp

Offer:

Grand Charm
10/59/44
10/56/37
9/69/42

Small Charm
3/19/16
Fhr 11Lres
Fhr 11Pres

Amulets: 2 sora 19 fcr 19 17energy 5 mp regen 21fres
Fire sk fhr 23hp 27 hp
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allres 20.05.20

^

A
Allres 20.05.20

^^

B
Believein 20.05.20

1. Why RV on the tiara? It is completely useless, the only one of AssA's running, it's a good barb, how was the Torum, the rest of the ACCA just to zero unit.
2. Why do you have under the chaos of GT or RT? I never understood the meaning of these useless tests and illogical decisions about the chaos in GT and RT. Have suwako too good your damage and %ed from runeword will give him significantly more damage, because chaos mostly going for damage. Why not look for just good suwah with 3лс ++? WB is not so necessary, you can also take a mind blast or blade shield. By the way, the Board really good. Under mind of blactam BS as well microstent and throws the enemy into stunlock, which makes it even harder to get out of the hug ICQ.
3. GT/RT with 30 IAS,3 Ls 2 socket, do you really want to find ? And why 3 PM ? You can also on easy just to complete the search 2 Ls 2 WB, 2 Ls 2 MB 2 Ls 1 BS and so on. What 3 drugs ? The variation LS is too huge, those 200-300 damage does not give, and here is a useful skill in addition much more pleasant.
4. Why amulet 3 traps and 27 Dex ? It Assembly w/s? If so,how are you going to get the right amount of FKR ? W/S Assembly quietly recruited 102 FCR and almost max dr(50%). With 102 fcr much more likely to win.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

Tips from the guru:With

A
Allres 20.05.20

Negative-Sight
Negatively with 65 FCR Asuka is capable of without much straining to dismantle the beaver, the AMC because it is the only spell of the armed forces which should be in/s

T
Torum. 20.05.20

ICQ is able to parse anybody just because of the shadow master scriptomania.

B
Believein 20.05.20

Allres
Antonescu with 65фкр this ACCA will be able to deal only with filename on normal.From where you know what's ACCA with 65фкр against the normal of barb?You always garbage was,you never knew how pitstsa,not to mention charge.How many of you told me that you've townish that trapski, Radiate that hybrid Bia.You've never played on Europe,I don't know what is IMBA Barba.What is on the PG,it's only like noobs.

B
Believein 20.05.20

Torum.
On easy the salt in the +25 MMR without masters.Hybrids don't leave a chance to anyone that the wizard,without.

T
Torum. 20.05.20

Negative-Sight
Just something celice were all afraid without a master to duel. :D

B
Believein 20.05.20

Torum.
Don't know,I'm the opposite in a rush.As it played against the barb of the Rhine,it was difficult,but tolerable.And why should I play without a game master?Each has its own pros and cons,it's silly to deny it.

T
Torum. 20.05.20

Negative-Sight
With pros and cons all clear, but he does unrealistic things that are impossible to make by yourself, casaliva games.

B
Believein 20.05.20

yok0o
Not in the least surprised))
Torum.
Not to exaggerate.Cm Ghost only as strong as maximize it a blast and see and cast too often.But like I said,all have their advantages.If the conventional baby will take to play the ICQ,it benefits him that few will,because ICQ in the hands of the crab - 0.It is clear that if the ICQ would be some kind of Zadar,it it will play well.But if you take that against you playing some kind of Zadar,for him see also no impact,because he can handle himself.Now remember,I trasov and hybrids not maximize it blast.Once again,they all have pros and cons,the barb's Bo,lip,the desync hammer,the druid oak,the necro armor and the spirits,corki armor,shield,mana,mum misses as fantaci,especially with the block if.

y
yok0o 20.05.20

Negative-Sight wrote:
If the conventional baby will take to play the ICQ,it benefits him that few will,because ICQ in the hands of the crab - 0
Why. Was Masha in the bumps, scattered 5 HP themselves in the foot and stands waiting for the druid flies to him, the shadow will throw a blast and it only remains to put the squeeze on your blastem. Trapse need to do to win. If suddenly cowardly passive druid decides not to fly into the traps, then just wait 5 minutes and go to arreat, where the vile passive druid no place to fly (

B
Believein 20.05.20

yok0o
I'll tell you another,smart druid will find a way to beat this ICQ.Not beneficial to anyone playing in smaller spaces.If you play at a fair pvp,ICQ for easy slozhitsya from the druid.ICQ should only pull from the scene as the druid will take the l and not let go.

y
yok0o 20.05.20

Negative-Sight wrote:
ICQ should only move from place
that is the problem, ICQ is not something that does not fly, and even does not go( the standard five-minute standing-waiting
although Masha and the ladders fall managed

T
Torum. 20.05.20

Negative-Sight
This does not negate the fact that CM is throwing a blast over 500 screens in nick or ruinit you attack after 0.000001 seconds after your landing, these same Blasta (and the difference between the BB on ICQ, sitting in trapsh under MB without obvious).

B
Believein 20.05.20

Torum.
Well, what she throws, I do not argue,but the frequency of hybrids and traps not so huge.The standards really often it throws,but the GOST still be weaker than a hybrid or traps,as the damage of the standards leaves much to be desired.They all have pros,have ICQ it see I don't understand the meaning of the conversation.If you play a baby for ICQ,the presence of cm it is not so much help as if you say played some sort of nerd yo.

add : as I recall you did pretty well even with my w/s ICQ,and I've never been a passive ICQ.I quietly wore the hybrids against anyone and went to the exchange,even with thick barb,to whom were you.As for Anton,he always Tropsch sat,and Barba is easy lip and threw on ICQ.