3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fiona 20.05.20 10:14 pm

Not saved neither AA nor AC (not working GFWL) (Batman: Arkham City)

I once had a similar problem when I played the first time. She was eliminated, I have no idea.
But now also installed it on window 8 doesn't save. Your old saves shoved where necessary, but no result, the game does not see them.
Please help to solve the problem.
24 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 20.05.20

Put installer GFWL compatibility with vin7. Of course it is necessary to reinstall.

t
tesla707 20.05.20

OakSorcerer
this is the first that was made (easy to guess) doesn't help. When you start not the client, and the live requests download this crap http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=15106 but this helper does not install on 8.

y
yaaa 20.05.20

The people, the same problem with windows 8 pro. Downloaded 2 Batman, well, the game is just as tough) I Go, not just live. Downloaded wllogin, open, 3 seconds and immediately closes! Help please, to play the hunt

y
yaaa 20.05.20

In short what I understand is the fact that we have 8 Windows not put wllogin. It around and blame.. And how to put it, I don't know, in any did not put.

d
dimakozhanov 20.05.20

tesla707
Don't know but I have Windows 8 Pro x64 too, at first did not work GFWL (some games work), and then picked up and gained fine, now in Batman: AA and AC, resident evil 5, Dark Souls, Bulletstorm, GTA 4 and GTA 4: Episodes From Liberty City I GFWL works fine.

y
yaaa 20.05.20

I Delalleau, ESSSS!!! In short, you need to download this: http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=26686 After download, install and enjoy!! I did, all gone. Right now, went to Batman to go! If not, then I did: 1) Installed Batman. 2) Set marketpleys. 3)Found what I wrote above (see link) 4) I Entered the game and everything! Good luck, if that write here

t
tesla707 20.05.20

dimakozhanov
the idea GFWL has to be updated through windows update (many write it in the Internet), I have an update on Windows is always enabled and it is constantly updated. But this stuff has a week worth nifiga not updated.

yaaa
set. How not to run gfwl in the game and does not start.

d
dimakozhanov 20.05.20

tesla707
If you have Batman: AA and AC included nvidia physx, turn it off, so at first I was able to run GFWL in Batman: as Batman: AA I have GFWL from the beginning worked normally.

y
yaaa 20.05.20

tesla707
Hmm, well then I don't know what the problem is. I did and I have all worked. windows 8 x32

t
tesla707 20.05.20

dimakozhanov
tried to change all settings and physx, too - the result is zero. In General, do not know what to do. Need emulator client to play without it (like on steam). Fall back to 7 for a couple of games that you do not want.

d
dimakozhanov 20.05.20

tesla707
But then why do I still earned even in Batman: AC with physx enabled, nvidia works GFWL, the problem is exactly I have still worked as it should.

d
dimakozhanov 20.05.20

tesla707
Have you tried this method:
1) Remove GFWL completely, all the folders associated with GFWL, from the registry Vijesti everything related to GFWL.
2) Then download it and install http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/LIVE/PC/DownloadClient
3) If that doesn't help then I don't know what else to do.

r
rewanger2 20.05.20

I have 7 x64 the same problem for a long narabotu live

D
Denis Nikonov 20.05.20

I have not worked but when I changed the folder name by deleting it in Russian letters - a miracle happened and GWFL immediately earned ! The folder path should not contain Russian letters ! Should be for example C:\Games\Batman City . Not C:\Игры\Batman City

*****Your old saves shoved where necessary, but no result, the game does not see them****

Have to except the saving throw Xlive folder, replace one folder to another to save were available in the other profile.

D
Drey_say 20.05.20

Had not weak to dance...but in the end, start the GFL.....the main thing removed xlive.dll from сис32 and install fresh GFL from offsite, crack to not put scitovsky...the game is not on the system drive... all the way to ingle...! when you first start the game in the long run, interestingly, before such was not. like all

S
Svarog_01 20.05.20

http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_8-gaming/%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-games-for-windows-live/84640b7b-1b56-4f05-8d38-9959797dc209?page=2

3 post on page 2 there is a solution to the problem

t
tesla707 20.05.20

Svarog_01
Yes GFWL does not work on 8 Windows.

S
Svarog_01 20.05.20

I play Batman AC on windows 8 x64 at the settings

e
epolit_1 20.05.20

tesla707
In short, he is right: tesla707
Have you tried this method:
1) Remove GFWL completely, all the folders associated with GFWL, from the registry Vijesti everything related to GFWL.
2) Then download it and install www.xbox.com/en-GB/LIVE/PC/DownloadClient
3) If that doesn't help then I don't know what else to do.! It works, but when you install live, you must put the system compatibility windows XP SP2 and you will have happiness. And in order to after launching live was working saving the need to create an offline profile, it is Autonomous! I have worked on the crack from FAiLCLUB! Although Microsoft this problem is still not decided (on license the game!)

S
Serg1152 20.05.20

And I installed from disk Batman Arkham Asylum. Then launched Arkham City and everything is OK!