3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romualdess 20.05.20 10:17 pm

Power armor (Fallout 4)

Please tell me , as an ordinary settler dressed in power armor .
12 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.05.20

Put it next to the power armor and scare (from the console call, for example, an aggressive raider). There is a chance that the settler will get in that armor, if there is a unit installed.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Any how,this is possible in the game.
I tried for a long time with fashion but worked then it's crooked.

m
merkury-1 20.05.20

instruct the settlement of the armor it's on the house - scared they jump in the armor. but to be honest I do not understand why do you..? better protection of the settlement - enough to build a few robots that will repel the attacks of the raiders not invited

R
Romualdess 20.05.20

Thank you all for the help

L
Lekar23 20.05.20

It is actually much easier to put in the settlement a power armor, go into build mode, put on settler click enter (to command) and poke to enter into a power armor and TADA he's in the armor )

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

Lekar23
nothing and there was not
you must have some fashion is

p
potomak57 20.05.20

Pepin3d
How is it not? It was NOT you! I jumped into it without any mods and commands
And even without a batteries! Just could not go for this reason, and so moving - fire intermittently.
Later a pair of security guards stole a few models, but not entirely gone from the settlement up to the post.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Lekar23 wrote:
It is actually much easier to put in the settlement a power armor, go into build mode, put on settler click enter (to command) and poke to enter into a power armor and TADA he's in the armor )
This is at least in vanilla exactly in the mode of construction of the power armor is not even highlighted.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

I don't understand what is the meaning of some of the settlers to push into the armor. The fact that the settlers themselves CAN take the armor when threatened, provided that the armor is a nuclear unit. But after the threat is destroyed, they are crawling out of the reservation in any place of the settlement, throwing it somewhere horrible. The next time it is attacked, it may happen that the armor will climb already a raider, and you need it? )))
In my opinion, the raiders once got into an empty set of raider armor that was stored in them on base. This happened because I waited too long, Nikas behind cover and trying to get close for a stab attack. I think they can get into any other... (hmm. or was it not the raiders? in short, someone from hostile NPCs armor took, if he is busy for too long)

M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

Abbat76
I do not know now, but in older versions of the game , often a homeless person in silovoe when speaking instead of orders to get out of the armor appeared normal dialogue. Pros - silovogo they are not removed if they are assigned to guard and could change damaged parts. Cons - for the posts they did not go, and stupidly hung out in one place.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

MrGURAM76
in 1.9.4.0 I have not tried to put them in SB. but the empty armor without nuclear unit are not taken for nothing. fact. verified )

M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

Abbat76
well, I left the spices with the blocks. In the castle always 2-3 homeless in the security Council gathered to attack.