3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nigger1994 20.05.20 10:17 pm

Truck Driver Simulator game trucker. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

More news on the game https://vk.com/truck_driver_simulator
Plus a couple of videos of the demo build of the game
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Novi France 20.05.20

I then close-or-pay and everything will be then!?

A
Aleksandr Mironov22 20.05.20

MY OPINION IS GREAT

b
bennsk 20.05.20

The simulator shaking

B
Bayun4ik 20.05.20

Beauty of course . But ... can't shake the feeling that this will all end in nothing , as in the case with Spintires . There's excellent physics ( for a farm simulator if you tweak it would be cool ) , the graphics in General are sick , and nothing ... no interest , and the game itself with a huge potential to grow and remained at a tiny map , three cars and a complete lack of gameplay .... I'd like to in this project did not happen , but a little hard to believe ... good luck to the guys anyway .

S
SaveX3 20.05.20

Why the wheel right ?

R
Ringer_M 20.05.20

Bayun4ik
Spintires continue to develop. Play from time to time. Always improving when updating a lot of mods made for it.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

And I would gladly have bought this game even in early alpha. I was not entirely satisfied with ETS 2 its simplicity. Even with a manual box, without any assistants, and other pieces which simplify the gameplay, this game is too easy, there is not even the slightest hint of some sort of challenge and complexity, not so interesting.
Yes, in the same Elite that would fly from one station to another and the more extreme will be. In ETS 2 the money given to well, just without tension, a couple of times I drove back and forth and here is the new truck here again and again. Because of this, the value is lost and earned, everything is perceived as itself. It would be better there in the Tundra, half a year would have, that would be on the truck to make money.
The roads are perfect, simple physics, no barriers and no difficulties at all. I've been in ETS play to relax and unwind, turn on the music and quietly carry the load. And you want more of something, that's all I hope what ever going to be a real hardcore racing game.

w
william1992 20.05.20

So you already can check?

N
Nigger1994 20.05.20

Novi France
Yes, as yet unknown, good job keep. Will be released in the 2018-19 year. You can still of the truck to go as they say.

N
Nigger1994 20.05.20

SaveX3
Australia will be in the game.

N
Nigger1994 20.05.20

william1992
Not yet, still in development. Soon the stream will make on the game. Tell, show.

v
vmirko75 20.05.20

some have already made the killer ETS2 On the road, so a month later they can't roll out adequate steering.

H
Hobo Sexual 20.05.20

Went to the developers website, I looked screenshots and found this:
Spoilerprior to this, SCS is still not reached.

B
Bayun4ik 20.05.20

Ringer_M
Yes , improve things that are ... as well as SCS ... But the game itself does not develop , there's the RUB ... the Gameplay , which was from the beginning , and remained so , a small map , the game in the form in which there are just not able to take a long time simply because they do not what to play there . Although it would be possible for example to win the same North of the road , the delivery - everything in the game for this , but anybody was not engaged . Yes , make fashion , a very good , cool , but again - for what ? To open 3 to 5 points on the map and stupid to carry between them the logs ? It's not interesting ... Well, at least for a while , alas ... it is the same with the simulator dalnoboev . Interesting situation - the demand for such a game ( essentially new ) is , but for some reason none of the major developers engaged in this do not want . SCS and unfortunately snickering , and just stupidly off the cream from your product due to the complete lack of competition . Already speak - spoke that the engine is hopelessly outdated , that the modern game for quite wooden and linear , but things are there . There is a tiny hope that little Desk like this would do something good and talented guys . But it's all about money .

[
[EHOT] 20.05.20

taxs view

R
RealKing 20.05.20

Ringer_M
yeah, the updates only for meil ru, on the steam version scored

A
AWPlayer 20.05.20

Bayun4ik
I fully agree with You

A
AWPlayer 20.05.20

Bayun4ik
Very strange that the developers did not take the best for ets from their previous games?

t
topgeran-CanYa KZ 20.05.20

Nigger1994что game and where to find it tell me

N
Nigger1994 20.05.20

tophere
it's not out yet, the link on the VC is at the top.