3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Benny Hill 20.05.20 10:17 pm

The THING (The Thing)

People plz help out anyone save for SOMETHING (before the ice corridor towards the end of the game). Thank you.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayne 3 20.05.20

And I virusthe save at the end, well, where the monster in the bunker tall. ATO in 2004, the save wasted.

M
MeitDeist 20.05.20

walk through again, from beginning to end in just 5 hours. And I have a buggy game was when the big monster killed, instead of a movie about his death, the game would crash.

R
Rayne 3 20.05.20

ATP for the Board walk.. and if you have crashes try the roller not to interrupt..

M
MeitDeist 20.05.20

I didn't interrupt, stupid or a helicopter crash or critical error, because pirates were, and these days rules version with torrent never rocked :)

G
GEO.PS 20.05.20

I could distribute it on torrent but the speed is sooo low outgoing. Only 16 KB\s :(

s
sadovnic 20.05.20

help pass the level 2 between lab.can't escape.no выхода[email protected]

U
URYaDOF 20.05.20

Yes, a small community this great game. Sad.

G
GEO.PS 20.05.20

Komyuniti I mean, that's only PG only as the year was born. I at that time dialup was, and did not know about this site. And now to post on the game makes no sense :) And the game is good... In terms of modern horror, and some contemporary and does far from SOMETHING.

S
SLAVN 20.05.20

HMM! That's for sure. I remember at the time I did not fall with the passage, the eerie atmosphere there.

G
GEO.PS 20.05.20

Ah, now would be The Thing but on the modern engine with all the ground beef without changing anything in the story and gameplay a great game would come out... Ah, dreams...

D
DimZet 20.05.20

This game units lack of auto-aim, but still interesting.
And community little because ochem to speak.

s
sencores 20.05.20

guys. as the shadows included in the game? settings yet, all over the place, no shadows and blood ((

A
Akulich Vadim 20.05.20

sencores
This game is so bad.Shadows do not bother.I didn't pay attention to them.Maybe not present at all.

C
Criptid 20.05.20

The Thing with modern dviglo is Dead Space (or Cold Fear).

K
Key Ovald 20.05.20

Game films are often very sad and depressing spectacle. And nothing foretold... that's the result, or rather exceptions to the rule.
Happened atmospheric, great game. And in the spirit of the film and it perfectly complements. Boss (somewhat oddly placed, but effective), monsters and atmosphere of terror. While for its time it still manages to look very good.
And to fight with the creatures will not miniganom Yes, lasers, and makeshift flame-throwers and other improvised means.
Overall, a very surprisingly good. :)
10/10

G
Grigoriy Ryazanov 34 20.05.20

That's the trouble played without knowing the troubles and in the end suddenly fly box loaded with flies on level ground, start the game again or from the safe to the previous mission, all is well, put the game with the original disk at the time this was not a problem

_
_MaRON_ 20.05.20

can't change screen resolution, the game immediately crashes, what to do?