3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 20.05.20 10:18 pm

Would. How to get on base Kets? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

How to get on base Kets, there is a mine entrance through a cave with the orange electric field - field sootvetsvenno ned to go
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 20.05.20

Starkin
would is on the snowy planet?

B
Borodaaa_Ing_ 20.05.20

Starkin
Do the work on the mountain, next to the field, where it can be turned off!

a
alekszvorsk 20.05.20

Required quest. There is first need to complete a quest, wherein the hangar from the camp of ketton. One of them will give you encrypted data that you give to another hangar. The hangar says that it can decrypt the password needed to access the base.

S
Starkin 20.05.20

CrowBY
Yes

S
Starkin 20.05.20

alekszvorsk
side quest or main effects if the how to take?

a
alekszvorsk 20.05.20

Starkin
Possible side effect. Look for the start of the quest on the bases of the hangar. Don't remember exactly what. Maybe is possible without the quest giver do. Concentration camp prisoners of the hangar should be on the North second base hangar(Tacics, or something like that). I do not remember - in the West or in the East, but I accidentally hit back before Techics, so he's most likely somewhere between the two bases.

a
alekszvorsk 20.05.20

Starkin
Mistake: at the hangar there are more third base, between the one in the middle of the map almost and starting. In the West of the starting base, across the lake. Hara(Hjara in original). There quest geever.

S
Starkin 20.05.20

alekszvorsk
Brother WMS screenshot vylazit and oblilsya already

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

I've disabled the generators on the sandy planet, where he first saw fighting obezbashennaya Croghan)

S
Starkin 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
the base is located on the snowy planet

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

Starkin
Days to go. While in the desert are investigated.

S
Starkin 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
OK

a
alekszvorsk 20.05.20

Starkin

a
alekszvorsk 20.05.20

Starkin
I can't give the exact names, as played the full English version. The English names of quests and questgivers:
Stage a Rescue Skeot(sends save the hangar, including his uncle)
=>
Meet the Family - Niilj(uncle. Provides intelligence and sends to meet sister)
=>
Remove the Heart - Buxil(quest to storm the base)

S
Starkin 20.05.20

alekszvorsk
Bloodrock!!!

l
lunlise 20.05.20

there is another way to get to the base of ketton is on the nomad drop in the center of their mountain, then get out there and climb directly to the base. This makes it impossible to deliver, the family and the destruction of the heart. Here is such a funny bug.