3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 20.05.20 10:18 pm

Is it possible to play for two and is it worth your money? (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2)

Is it possible to play for two and whether it is in the game(whether the difference in the game from this)?
Whether the game was worth 1,000 rubles, or a waste of money?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadMcdonald 20.05.20

it is possible, but 1000 much download better pirates, the difference will not be that 1 that together

d
d1mon2tr 20.05.20

DeadMcdonald
I just wanted to know what the game about split screen'a.

S
Stinger_Max 20.05.20

d1mon2tr
The game is made under splitskrin. That wonderful game criticism the top does not look, play with friends is especially fun than running alone. About online co-op I can't say anything. Most likely in the game screwed the steam servers, but again, the game I haven't played on a PC. And so, take it and do not listen, if you want to play it. If you have not played in the first part, and its look, it differs little from the second (something is better than something worse), but played still alive. And so, to play with friends, playing a superhero is the best option. Counterparts do right now. I used to have a series of X-men: Legends, but you most likely will not play.

d
d1mon2tr 20.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
Thanks for the advice. Regarding the first part I can say that took place with friends(Fun, but on the controller, not so many buttons for skills).

S
Stinger_Max 20.05.20

d1mon2tr
Then I don't understand why you're asking about the second, just not by hearsay familiar with the first. Of course the game will have local co-op. Once again, it was done. The only thing I said of the small minuses compared to the first part is that in this game (I do already know) why you can't configure a command to run only two or three. In the second part the team should consist of 4 superheroes. That is, if you pass two, you still will run 2 bots.