3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 13.10.19 11:29 pm

And that the economy of the game? (Fallout 4)

Well usually in these games you run, collect the loot and sell. Then buy from the merchants HQ. Played 3 and NV. And in the 4th part comes out. All the weapons falls around. The traders is nothing interesting there. Fashion collect himself. Sometimes traders have come across little things with the star, but they cost 20 000 tubes!
I just got to level 20 only 7000 to collect.
Weapons and armor take for mere pennies, even carry these glands has no desire.
And to dealers to look not see the point, they have little money. carry on to the warehouse and there dismantled. Although it began with a tree full.
It turns out that the loot in General is not particularly needed. Leave it lying on the floor. And as I don't like it. No money, but a lot of items are not in demand remains.
Something's wrong here.
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 13.10.19

LaVas_ki
And why are you with HB compare? There for five minutes 10ke from the table up. Generally not a valid comparison.
In 3ке no epic loot with additional parameters.
Problems to collect the whole set with star, no problem at all is not.

L
LaVas_ki 13.10.19

And you want to compare. It is not about that.

R
RikoChiko 13.10.19

Here the calculation for the construction and modernisation, rare ingredients can eat not enough money.

J
James_Harden 13.10.19

Here everything depends on the charisma perk of the Collectors covers and magazines Tales of a trader in Junktown. At the initial stage, when the character is not pumped, the goods are expensive and you sell your things for pennies. With the increase in all these points, collecting magazines, you gradually shift the balance in their favor, and with the growth of the main character level increases and the number of caps I own traders. Of course, the most expensive sold weapons (guns, hunting, combat rifles), armor, especially leather, it is better to collect for analysis components (again, a perk is a special). But it is important to take into account one thing: the Honest way all at once does nothing, but to spoil the game cheats and mods, that is your choice)