3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DnipR 20.05.20 10:18 pm

Cards for the game WITHOUT DLS France (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

More than a year did not play in Ets2, I decided to reinstall and the first thing I decided to pump up cards on which I once played. And suddenly I see that almost everywhere you need some new DLS France. The incentive looked at reviews, looked at the price and decided that it's not worth it. I want to ask about what cards are currently working on the latest version without DLS France ? (all other DLS are available).
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 20.05.20

DnipR
Better still to buy DLS France,too, tried hard and still bought it.If there is no possibility that the Repack for help

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

HARSH RUSSIA BAIKAL R9
PRORUS 1.5
RUSSIAN MAP 1.7.2
It is for example. Look for himself. A bunch of them

a
azeton2 20.05.20

If the game is like,buy all the DLS and not suffer.For the year you missed a lot of interesting things.Who makes maps and mods keep up with updates.Patches are updated automatically,some add-ons you can make money on the transport,connect the multi player (https://truckersmp.com)and play online ETS2 and ATS.Personally, I am for the game ordered to assemble a new PC which will drag all the heavy games,thanks to the guys that suggested that it is possible with a 32 bit copy documents profilemy to 64 bits(mods and maps collected by 40 GB).It was a great relief when installing Steam, I saw again all profile with sohranili,levels and mods only steering wheel settings adjusted.New PC just heartily pleased with his work,the game settings at full power, and the computer is not slow,as in alive, the money spent is worth it.For favorite fun to pay,then the enjoyment of the product will be more and more comfortable.And the money-to hell with them will earn more.Many would want a thing a little lacking,-saved,bought a similar but easier,and then I regret not borrowing that much and then gave, in the end, neither money nor happiness.So you can buy basic, and fashion download free,do not forget to thank the guys for the job,good Luck!!!

S
Serba_stalker 20.05.20

DnipR
Go to a map марио12.I was there 2 dls vylazhivat.it is not necessary to buy them..

D
DnipR 20.05.20

Serba_stalker
I have tried, I have crashes Mario + is DLS. without Mario standards.