3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KirsanKir 20.05.20 10:19 pm

Eternal download after landing on the planet (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

After meeting and escaping from the ships of Ketton, landing on an alien planet, our hero must make contact with new intelligent life form. At the time of exit from the ship, the game freezes and eternal loading. This is a common bug in version 1.05 and I am such a lucker?
The machine meets the requirements, firewood latest version
14 Comments
Sort by:
f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

Let me guess, the pirates?

m
maryna_p93 20.05.20

KirsanKir
I get that when landing on nexus (license), helps restarting the game

I
Ivasik 20.05.20

We have now any nonsense will be created topics for discussion ?

K
KirsanKir 20.05.20

fLaMaster
Ivasik
Yes

L
L0neWanderer 20.05.20

Ivasik
How long would...

A
Afina Pallada 20.05.20

So I have the same problem, the computer in the parameters choice. Restarting did not help, tried to throw off the graphics settings from high to low did not help.

L
Lidiya Ch 20.05.20

KirsanKir
I have the same thing.

_
__AxeL__ 20.05.20

Anyone found a solution?

A
Artur Sirazhitdinov 20.05.20

The same problem in 1.05. Restarting and changing the settings does not help.On the Internet write about the missing DLCI in the game. Can help.

D
Duke2278 20.05.20

I had the same problem - it helped just to change the active job to another - that's all!!!

i
id.Archer 20.05.20

generally, if you are also a happy winner of the repak from Hottabycha then you are very lucky it seems that not enough a couple of files need to reinstall the game (he will put the Repack from R. G. Catalyst) don't forget to make backup of savegame

i
id.Archer 20.05.20

Installed the Repack from R. G. Catalyst everything works fine, it turns out the same thing in repak from Hocaba, save yourself picked up(definitely should be auto and not manually because after the AutoSave lost all skills and equipment!) the game only unpacked and ran

P
Pavluchin3 20.05.20

id.Ahsaa where sorry?

P
Pavluchin3 20.05.20

id.Archer
Found