3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lodnar 20.05.20 10:19 pm

Error loading card (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I opened my map in Battles, survived. Tried to load this save. Warcraft first tried to open it but on the third boot gave something like"Error, the file is corrupted or is not available, then eject from the game and gives the window fatal error. I have a few copies of this card intact so I think I have.(The editor is such a damaged the map opens fine.) But can this be fixed as this error comes out for the second time, but first I really have took off the computer, but a bat was and that I was making with the normal, the whole card.
Is it possible to find cause of non start or how to fix it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 20.05.20

I had something similar, after exceeding the card limit of 50 MB (even though they claimed to have increased the limit to 128 MB). In the editor it works fine, but here's a test map in the game - not loaded.
Else could it be after you add in the extremely high-quality sound.
In General, an update they did from the heart)

L
Lodnar 20.05.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Import to the map I'm still not throwing. Weighs 1.07 MB, 8 triggers hundreds, 4 hundreds of new objects, the same properties of magic, if I'm not mistaken is not considered a very heavy load. As seen and more.

L
Lodnar 20.05.20

The cause is either of bytosti a trigger (but they all work well, but as an option a consequence of earlier damage of the resurrection neutral hostile monsters.) In short - I overwound my card in the meat grinder hacking cards killing all the triggers and NPCs, copy all gradually with the bat in the new and everything seems to work. Kind of like my RPG to be saved.