3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.05.20 10:19 pm

SPOILERS | Plot | 1st time (Fallout 4)

Hi all. When you first get into the Institute, we are invited to join in (I myself have not yet reached, while talking to your Father like) to the Institute. From this point the further passage of quests of the other factions I would be unavailable? Or continue with the quests of the factions?
49 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.05.20

Marquess wrote:
Or continue with the quests of the factions?
Then you can safely run,you will be warned.
The link read everything is written,quests where you have to make a choice are almost at the end of the Battle for bunker hill,Mass Fusion.
http://fallout4game.ru/publ/sovety_kody_prokhozhdenija_dlja_fallout_4_i_fallout_shelter/prokhozhdenie_fallout_4_finalnyj_missii/5-1-0-67

A
Alex Kayfoviy 20.05.20

Spoilerphobe number of quests in the Institute will perform, then get out the plate, there will be something like if you stay with the Institute you will be the enemy of the brotherhood of steel, if you do otherwise then you will be a friend to the brotherhood of steel and the Institute by the enemy, or is the brotherhood you have subway? Then whose side will take you quests to perform, but who was the enemy, their quest will become unavailable.

M
Marquess 20.05.20

saa0891

tell me, Amigo, but to the ship Constitution, you can go at any time to execute quests or I was sent from one of the factions?

p
potomak57 20.05.20

Marquess
I was accidentally hit in the area.To sense from them 0. Except that their boat could live.

M
Marquess 20.05.20

sayapov.valery2017

LAN) Thanks)) I then I'm afraid the game break or what quest to lose

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Marquess
you can complete the game so that all factions are friendly to HS, and the main problem (see spoiler) will be eliminated.
Solarinstitut
but it will have to try to pass some of the quests of the main quests in a specific order
for example:
Спойлерhttp://fireimp.ru/guides/luchshaya-kontsovka-fallout-4

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

Marquess
Constitution has no relation to any faction. Can be done at any convenient time. even after the main story for any faction.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
It's like zero sense? And unique items of clothing? And a unique weapon Volley? No self-respecting collector will not leave my collection without these items!

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

Cheryl
well. again, your rejection of the new makes from the Institute of the monster ;)
And as for me, it's Menemeni of the Commonwealth an extra fraction. They eat super mutants throughout the game, and they don't even dare to find and eliminate this horrible threat. Especially because everyone knows that the super mutants have a single boss who sends them to slaughter. It is understandable that the super mutants will eat these tupenky of Graskop over time ;)

There is no sense to save those carcasses that feed him super mutants. In each camp of super mutants always have a dead settlers, which still didn't eat. and the huge piles of already gnawed remains.
BUT NO! particularly attentive players will still consider synthetics as a threat, and not those who are massively consumed by the mankind for many many years throughout the former United States ;)

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Abbat76
like you said a couple of times on the forum - how many people, so many opinions
since I switched to mezhdusoboychik, it will tell you the following:
I passed the game, because it's the most suitable option for me in the game, that's all. Not because someone thinks synths enemy of humanity or Vice versa. I live Underground with their idea to save synths, and save themselves; BS, their idea is to destroy the entire infection; Raiders of Nuke-world - to survive as they can; Minutemen+Preston, with their idea to destroy all the infection and save her...what do.. uh... farmers;

Par harbour is not yet completed, but I will try to do so in the game, so all survived. And this version, by the way, there is.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

Cheryl
Yes, pass the Lights and all to make friends the easy way.
Polirezistentnami whom I still killed the Supreme Preacher. Well, I did not convince him to go while he could. Just washed, removed the unique things, and the body was bricked up in the wall of the tunnel (there is an option to hide the corpse). Too this freak - big skunk.
Headlights must take place BEFORE you deal with the main factions. Because about a colony of synths can be reported as Subway and BS. Or all at once ). And they will mark its presence on the island ;)

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Abbat76
but you can not tell. And does not necessarily take place before and after, but you do not.

p
potomak57 20.05.20

Abbat76
But the fact of the matter = what collection.
I think there is an epidemic of all collectors? No. I have their armor completely indifferent.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
no, well, you! It does not matter, collectors or not. This game, in principle, possible in Survival to go with a little better bat or a hammer, other weapons do not have. I just noted that in the mission there are unique rewards that can accrue only for her. ALREADY distinguished this mission from others, where the rewards are not so obvious and interesting. This objection you say that nothing ;) Sense is still there :)
Cheryl
Of course, you can. But the option (report or not) appears before he has done with Subway or BS, not after. Well, the choice to end with some kind of factions or friends will be restricted to pass FKH or not until the moment of choosing the fate of factions. Too many restrictions will be imposed on the player, if FKH held AFTER sectarian clashes :)

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
soglasen
that the clothes that Volley, all worthless
and the quest with robots are so crappy and uninteresting that I do it for all the replay took place only once
run here, run here like a goof running errands, ugh

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Pepin3d
well, not quite, after the raiders attack a lot of loot left.
by the way, about the ship, it is possible to get on it when he flies somewhere else? Want out of the gear to take, because he is now resolved for me

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

Cheryl
come on) loot everywhere in bulk
I usually run there, ignoring the robot greeters
take a magazine and permanently forget about the existence of this ship

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Pepin3d
haha :) chuystva such that this quest is not over :) on the map (on the roof of the house spermatangia) they are marked as new location!
you didn't visit that, if there? I can't get there :)

the flying Dutchman
Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

Cheryl
went nefig there to do)
there's an Elevator at a skyscraper where they landed
he will raise this ship

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

Pepin3d: run there, run here like a goof running errands, ugh
This is the essence of 75% of all quests of the game. and the essence of all 100% of the quests for mintMenu. :)