3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 20.05.20 10:20 pm

Nomad. A bit of baguette. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In fact, a little burned with the lack of weapons on the nomad.
I think one that, at least, the installation with a light machine gun, this design is quite a can take? Ala Technicals.

At least, it would be much nicer moving around planets, to be able to somehow shoot villains without landing
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.05.20

Apparently developed in such a way decided to complicate the game that the player has not shot anyone from a distance with a nomad as it was in the first part,although nomad quickly turns into a pile of garbage if it starts to shoot,but against animals that would be useful.
Although of course the logic is very stupidly made,go to an unknown galaxy,and no storm, no weapons (even kalibrovat nothing),nor on the nomad.

A
ArsenyPestr 20.05.20

lmperatorPC
Because of this, and no guns, it was impossible to shoot the villains without landing. Developed kakby hint: if you use the new combat and spend more time wonder what we do if the enemy has monastically nests every hundred meters.

l
lmperatorPC 20.05.20

saa0891
Like, in one of the dialogues of tims mentioned that the storm will not stand installing serious weapons (well, to WOMEN, as pumped Normandy ship against the collectors in ME2)

ArsenyPestr
In fact, so burns. And, I'm not talking about installing weapons Ala the Mako (there is, after all, a fighting machine, and, likely, the stock weight and space there are more)

T
Teranaft234 20.05.20

))) I said back then, years ago, the floor that without arms this the vehicle will be the Hells. At least the scanner was given the opportunity Wapiti !
And figure out there...

T
TimKar 20.05.20

Teranaft234
There are also so scanner minerals itian :D

a
andryushindv 20.05.20

According to Laura, we are peaceful explorers\the pioneers arrived there where there are particularly intelligent life should not be.
Secondly, if would be firearms a game called clone МЕ1-2-3.

K
Konstantin335 20.05.20

lmperatorPC
I also initially didn't like that he was unarmed. But then okay to ride it I liked it even more than the Mako in the first part. In General, the game said that we were just researchers, therefore, without weapons.

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

Константин335
Yes. Without weapons, but with weapons ))

T
Teranaft234 20.05.20

ArmandoX
Yeah,peaceful explorers, we got the guns peace)

T
Teranaft234 20.05.20

Genom1994
I'm not about mining, but about research. After 10 hours of play, just infuriating to watch the animation of the landing and an accompanying audio effect Reva...

H
Hirok 20.05.20

Teranaft234
Teranaft234 wrote:
accompanying audio effect Reva...
Which appears and then disappears)

K
Konstantin335 20.05.20

ArmandoX
Well Yes, without weapons they could not go.
Hirok
I wonder why I don't see anything missing?

H
Hirok 20.05.20

Константин335
I have no idea)

s
scorg94 20.05.20

But they push quite successfully

_
_Egorian_ 20.05.20

As I recall, nomad not fighting vehicles, but merely a mining Rover.So the answer is obvious.
Ah Yes, the Storm is not armed...

S
Siniy Kot 20.05.20

well, we're kind of in Andromeda came to explore the planet and establish contacts with local reasonable(and not) life
not to explore the bodies of reasonable(and not) life and debris of the planets
and while Yes...the debris of planets to explore is still necessary
and bodies reasonable(and not) life...
anyways-to set even a fusion rocket launcher on the Kocevski and Gun Death on the Storm probably wouldn't have affected the plot in any way at all
so why I can carry them Perfectly Democratic Peacekeeping guns-the mystery of mysteries

l
lmperatorPC 20.05.20

Gentlemen, about peace mission" and already know everything.
However, this does not negate the fact that on this platform it's possible to install light weapons (as if in reality, on a normal jeep decided to put a 7.62 machine-gun)

And why developers are not given the opportunity to undertake such an upgrade because of the presence of a very peaceful local flora and fauna after the discovery is also not very clear.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Blue cat wrote:
well, we're kind of in Andromeda came to explore the planet and establish contacts with local reasonable(and not) life
not to explore the bodies of reasonable(and not) life and debris of the planets
Yeah,but if something went wrong we will fight back with his fists.

H
Hirok 20.05.20

saa0891
Here we see the same failure in terms of feedback that Passengers with Pratt.
The ship, for some reason, it was not the function of samovyvoza from cristata in emergency situations.
On the ark there is no system that would monitor the planet and all the cluster on the subject of global changes prior TO ARRIVAL. And unlike Passengers, there could get back into cryostat.
On the issue of the lack of heavy weapons was not said directly, but are constantly told about the minimum of things with each migrant, that is, all the capacity was given for something else.But damn, technologies are steeper than those that were in the milky Way, why not take a basic factory machines for production of the same fighter, never mind with the larger ships.
It's not the relays, as you the galaxy was going to continue to fly?
And of course, that knocked of course the ark, and why they are not started at the same time and not from a single point is also a big mystery.

N
NightHawkreal 20.05.20

It's not Mako, is a machine to study and put it on a weapon nobody would let me.