3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Shatohin 20.05.20 10:20 pm

Unbearable lag on any server (Battlefield 3)

Hello, I have a very strange (at least in my opinion the problem), the fact is that on any server (I tried many servers in different countries, with different number of players), start lag, that's not just a couple of seconds on what appears to be and can play, and constant, I don't know what to do with it, because I checked all possible causes, the system is powerful, the graphics driver right, the connection is also normal, and I just don't know what to think. If anyone knows how to solve the problem, please help, thanks in advance.

Here are the main features of the system from what I remember:
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Percent. Intel Core i5-4460 3.20 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
Op. Memory 16 Gb
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 20.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
With straight arms and a bucket with a 3g modem without lag to play.

V
Vladislav Shatohin 20.05.20

L0neWanderer
With straight arms? I would look at how you tried to kill someone when even to move normally impossible. And at what here hands? If it's not Skyrim with +100 mods for graphics, and pure Online shooter.

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

Firstly because of what the lag? that loaded? iron loaded? The train is loaded? the network is unable to cope?
Secondly - maybe damaged or missing some library or is there istributable sun redlist C plus plus , deb setup
Or maybe the game is bad got on Windu and the game is flogged.
what about iron, railway

B

Gone. probably the computer burned

R
Rolemanser 20.05.20

Bomber
Most importantly, he has not written what his provider is. If Rostelecom, me residence and he will be happy.

V

Bomber
Hello, sorry that did not respond immediately, it was not possible, the nature of lags we can not say, do not understand this, and how exactly to install don't know if you know would be grateful.
Libraries and the renewal fine, too, because I'm afraid if they were it is not one Battlefield lag.

B

Vladislav Shatokhin
we need to monitor the hardware monitoring programs and generally clear vneshnemu mind because of what the lag network is, or what the failures of fps, maybe a train or something, maybe trottling. Short long to explain!

alternatively, you can search in Google

M
Metalist1925 20.05.20

the only problem in BF 3?

V

Metalist1925
Well... I tried the trial version 4-the part, but even on low there is not obtained the company to run OK, but otherwise Yes, only BF 3

V

Bomber
thanks, will definitely try

B

Vladislav Shatokhin
you need monitoring download and temperature of iron, disk activity

M
Metalist1925 20.05.20

Vladislav Shatokhin
monitor iron, for example MSI Afterburner. And miners check