3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KazymirZyba 20.05.20 10:20 pm

My Steam

Let's share screenshots of their Steam's. =)
5 Comments
Sort by:
80th 20.05.20

What and why???

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 20.05.20

KazymirZyba
and what is this shit , none of the normal games old in 2007 , I think you bought the ACC or with the distribution of stolen. There's even SORSA stands without the other parts . I think the ACC even 2005

K
KazymirZyba 20.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Well, I wrote - let's show off and to be measured by record. Just. Someone in that loves to play. No need to think what and where I bought it, just put your. Damn really PG so incorrigible. Why so much hatred...but not for you, it is quite logical.
80th
Here is a with a claw hammer: one side is designed to hammer a nail, and the other that would get him out. This object has meaning. Clear - what and why. That you for example - you have a point? Maybe destiny? Can I ask - why and for what you do? The answer to this question is no. Not worth at all to make sense. There is a risk to simplify your mind to a state of... well, I already gave an example.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 20.05.20

And I don't have it.

M
Madevi 20.05.20

The majority of steam users on NG library not Vlasim in one page. You offer some screenshots then?
In General, it makes sense making profiles to show, but just a list of games on the account nobody will be interested.