3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 20.05.20 10:21 pm

Who is using what mods? What do in Your opinion useful? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

So, who uses what mods? What do in Your opinion useful?
I still use Lorebooks (all lore books around the world TES in the game) - useful for leveling the mages Guild; SkyShards (all sky shards on the map) - well, then without a word; SlightlyImprovedExperienceBar (more strip experience in percent) - just convenient.

Wanted to try Warlegend hud, but alas it is not working after the last update of the game. By the way can advise something like Warlegend HUD?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Oksak 20.05.20

put this app and see the fashion there PTS a lot of useful

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 20.05.20

RuEso. Enough for me :/

D
Dagor Bragollach 20.05.20

Minimap, SkyShards, Undiscovered

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Lorebooks, SkyShards, RuEso and SweetFX ([UBER] Fidelity Suite: ESO Edition II) to improve the graphics =)

I'm just in love with these graphics...

K
Kep15323 20.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
SweetFX puts fps in this game ?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Кэп15323
depends on what you activate. there's not even sweet, there resad.
if you use those values, what does the author of this resada, no, fps does not drop. I have at least kept at 60 fps. if you play around with the bloom, frequency of rays of light or filters of course fps will fall depending on changes.

personally, I only removed the frame (border) from config and just played with the setting some filters, but quite chuchut, and the rest left.
run on this system
FX6300
16 Gb RAM
GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Win win 7x64
game on ultra in 2K
shade - medium.

if you edit the config, don't forget to put a tick in display the fps. we recommend you to set resaid in a densely populated city that would track drawdown of fps at maximum load.

PS downloaded from here
https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6495/

P. P. S. Oh, by the way, he sometimes podglyuchivaet, and just during the game, can receive the frame, sibindi from the button to disable them, that would be every time not to enter the config and look for this frame among multiple filters.
just these frames interfere with the dialogue or when using the Bank.

K
Kep15323 20.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thanks,I'll try like anything!

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Кэп15323
try it, I usually choose from the list (in reshade) 2 or 3 option and add a Sepia filter. more not to touch anything, except removing the part.
by the way I notice, in large cities, the fps drops by 5 points.

K
Kep15323 20.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
In the cities, because the number of players really drops fps,with 90 fps on max on my bucket quietly goes.

P
PRIVA 20.05.20

pishit that some outdated fashion where normalno to swing without any prog