3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andreyfff 13.10.19 11:30 pm

What video settings in the game can be reduced to improve fps? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys, please tell me what video settings in the game can be reduced to improve fps? I heard that eats a lot of Vert. Singh...
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andreyfff 13.10.19

My computer fits the stated minimal salary. Nowshera 4 hours played on high with no antialiasing and medium lighting and shadows. The result - overheating of the video card with a Directx error. Removed aberration, graininess, the sharpness of the game has increased. All sorts of HBAO at zero, shadows low, lighting is average. I wonder what settings are the most demanding on hardware, and what could be left?

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.19

DragonXXXV wrote:
And if the new monitor will buy, then fps will be even higher.
Nonsense.

Andreyfff wrote:
The result - overheating of the video card with a Directx error.
You probably mean the error"the display Driver stopped responding to the API (DX) it has no relation. Besides, it is unlikely it happened from overheating, if Your video card is OK. Even if the card works in the crackdown, as a rule, the driver flies from unstable operation of the chip before overheating, because overheating will start reset frequency (trottling).

A
Andreyfff 13.10.19

Belomorkanal
And there is an assumption why this error occurs? My last 2 times were in dialogue with grohansa on the nexus... Black screen and error directx...

A
Andreyfff 13.10.19

And in fact - what are the graphics settings in the game guzzle fps ?

b
badcop 13.10.19

1. Scattered darkening, the quality of post-processing, the quality of the shadows.

2. Nvidia Control Panel => Manage 3D Settings => Program Settings => Mass Effect Andromeda => Vertical Sync to Half Refresh and the game will be salochana under 30 fps, high settings can put.

O
Onotole_console 13.10.19

Andreyfff
Personally, I have most devouring shadows and the quality of the landscape. The last parameter can safely be set to minimum - the only difference with a magnifying glass to see, but fps gives a solid.In General, it is better to watch this video, everything is shown in detail:
Spoiler

V
Vor Piratych 13.10.19

So a day to none don't you? And on litsuhu there? here is logoped.

Z
Zaychik 13.10.19

Andreyfff
And what graphics card you?

A
Andreyfff 13.10.19

Asus gtx 660 2gb

D
Dino Zaver 13.10.19

One very dark in dungeons or in caves, are specified in the config file or in the console write: WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable true
Suffered with this trouble for a few days, maybe someone much easier life(or a game).