3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 21.05.20 03:38 pm

It's now or never (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why wizards couldn't just teleport from Novigrad ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 21.05.20

good question))

R
RBunny 21.05.20

One review broke her third of the game's plot

B
Bupycop 21.05.20

Gregor21
Mana is not enough Kappa well, or alternatively, they had the exact coordinates for a teleport, they could track where they have tanulis and not all probably could teleport, there were alchemists and herbalists, they're not going to throw...

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.05.20

My question is slightly different,but similar in nature:why is Geralt using aksiya can not Rob passers-by/merchants/blacksmiths?

z
zagruzon 21.05.20

[Denis]
the guards will burn)

T
Teranaft234 21.05.20

I have another character ... Why LVL queston in the game are not placed appropriately ? Why after the fires of Novigrad - LVL 10, starts the quest Dream in a bigger city - LVL 7 ?
Find all relic swords, Geralt lower LVL, 2 - 5. Accordingly, use them useless, only for sale. Is it just me right ?

K
Krrrva 21.05.20

There were not only wizards and herbalists. Teleports spend forces, and even, Jennifer could only teleport two people at once. It is still unknown whether all mages can teleport and create a stable with the exact coordinates, and they had to get into the Kovir. Examples of failed teleports are available. in addition to Novigrad became hot, even almost burnt Triss, and had to run all at once, and with teleport, it was not feasible

Q
QUlCK 21.05.20

Gregor21
not all mages are so strong and experienced, to teleport long distances

K
Krrrva 21.05.20

[Denis]
Maybe because Geralt is not a bastard and he has his own principles ? this is the hero of his story, though, and the player can take any decision in certain quests. and to realize this would be difficult and stupid. in a game you can engage in dialogue with all NPCs

G
Gino Pane 21.05.20

[Denis]

Yeah harsh man with two swords behind and ACSI would not be required if he wanted to Rob:)

L
Lifariya 21.05.20

And about the teleportation... It would be great if mages just teleported, for example, on Skellige. It is unlikely that they will be there to burn.

L
LisnykK 21.05.20

they like and hate Geralt teleports

K
Krrrva 21.05.20

Liferea
Remember, Jennifer has escaped from the meetings of the Lodge and transported to Skellige. then she flopped in the water and she slapped the oars on the head ))

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.05.20

zagruzon
the guards will burn)
Well,there is one merchant on the trail.Axiem him,he gave you himself.No guards

Crra
Maybe because Geralt is not a bastard and he has his own principles ?
Yes,there is.This does not prevent the player to rummage through homes and stealing food from the hungry

Gino Pane
Then it should affect reputation.I just do not remember that after aksiya man?He,like under hypnosis.

Teranaft234
Find all relic swords, Geralt lower LVL, 2 - 5. Accordingly, use them useless, only for sale. Is it just me right ?
I had the same thing.But then,in the Stone Hearts, knights of the Flaming Rose 32 level up armor and swords, level 35.But not all.And Geralt was level 34.If you find the level of relics,then the dealers will not be needed.In earlier versions (1.06 in) this was possible.I'm before the fight with the Werewolf in Velenje found the sword in Novigrad,or rather,cleaned up the barrels of contraband.In Novigrad sailed without a letter with permission to pass.With this sword, I the Werewolf had stopped.In version 1.12.1 of this sword were gone.
I have a campaign on Skellige shone 16 level.And Skellige have been extra quest level 15.And it just so happens that I have had to replay a number of orders.It was observed that the orders can change the levels.

S
Slayerz85 21.05.20

because it was necessary to give the next great adventure to the player.a gaming Convention.

K
Krrrva 21.05.20

[Denis]
this logic fits with Skyrim, where even the theft of the tomato market will be pissed at you, and even worse, would send to you murderers. in the Witcher underlying things is just lying things, even if they are in the house of the NPC. however nobody tells come in the house and grab whatever he wants. and theft with aksiya would be superfluous. and if you dig a little deeper then Geralt was never supposed to be this skill, but added deception for the sake of diversity in the gameplay

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 21.05.20

Crra
Mind control is the same, no? And how to use it-this is the tenth case.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.05.20

Crra
Maybe I didn't explain my point?It is not that it is my desire, the fact that it's a little counterintuitive for Geralt, as the Witcher with his abilities.But at the same time,this possibility will lead to cheating by using aksiya.There will be no interest in treasure,and most importantly – to the killing of monsters to order.I because of the lack of interest in the game do not use cheats,do not break the money so not lost the desire to earn them.And what's worse – breaking levels of Geralt.When you get any 48ХР,and I have spent time and effort on the completion of the quest,I somehow not on itself.Getting 186ХР a toad in a Stone heart after 1000ХР for Imerica,I agree,is not comme Il faut

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.05.20

[Denis]
Geralt is a rather strange character. Seems to be all right,hard,but he is very indecisive,he has his complexes,he came up with his code and tries to match it. It was not my idea,in the books Geralt many times got in a stupid situation because of his indecision and feigned principles. In fact,he is just trying to live in harmony with his conscience,because his code is not law but a means of self-control ) of Axi he uses in extreme cases,so understand that so Makar, not long enough to become a whore,and he is a crowd favorite. In the quest to charge phylactery they are with Lambert, just discussing ACSI,the information there is quite comprehensive . Figuratively speaking,you can then ask the question slightly differently: why is Geralt not Rob with aksiya,and Lambert Rob?
The answer is of course,known to all ) Lambert,Lambert,x...

b
bruklin2 21.05.20

[Denis]
Geralt is as good:)