3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 21.05.20 03:38 pm

Impressions from the full game (Blood Knights)

Well, actually the game is already out on гроб360, download Mona for sneakers who already plays unsubscribe about impressions!
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 21.05.20

Haven't played! Just looked on YouTube walkthrough! Well,modern-not,odd is new-not! Knocking out numbers of enemies-daaaaaaaaa!To evaluate until he became,for the interest I'll try,but I think so myself!

V
Viss 21.05.20

Short game, though dunno, maybe because on normal difficulty played. The plot is, of course, not a masterpiece, but not a crappy + to all any choice can turn events unfolding in a different direction. Do not be surprised if there are multiple endings, depending on who is here worked out or decided on the peace question. I understand there is a cooperative prohozdenie, with a friend/brother. Graphics certainly not 13 years, but playable.
Do not give not to take on Castelvania similar camera at more exactly the same turns.

m
miha4406vk 21.05.20

how fucking robot to kill, which is in the castle with succubi?

D
DangerousDan 21.05.20

miha4406vk
Stupidly the exact same problem can't kill him and all! Did I try

G
Gen 21.05.20

miha4406vk
DangerousDan
Powerful attacks (which are PCM) to bring HP to a minimum (no matter what, girl or man), when he lights up an icon of a mouse, a man should use attract (Shift + LMB).

D
DangerousDan 21.05.20

Gen
Thanks, helped!

k
kan3000 21.05.20

Nice little toy for the night. Played with pleasure.

s
saa0891 21.05.20

Surprisingly enjoyable game,it was quite interesting to pass.

Originally done what you can at any time choose one of two HS with different weapons.

The location is quite good,like that there is bleeding and a pile of armor and weapons with it in appearance it is very different when you put it all on GG.

Liked to have a choice in quests.

The camera sometimes chooses a very convenient camera angles.

Unfortunately, the game is very short,only got a taste and end,I would like to continue.

D
Dmitriy So 21.05.20

Hard to play the game.Graphics priyatnenko so(Path Engine) but the important thing is the RPG element,but she is just average level,say so little variability.But in regard to the plot-Yes,everything is quite flexible,constantly offering to make a choice and don't know how it ends,can only be expected.
Anyways ,if you don't FAP to jester and other platformers,but expect at least some thread of a decent action-rpg,on bezrybe,as they say, cancer and pike.

D
Du[R]aN 21.05.20

"and don't know how it ends. Corny all over. I do more took. As I understand it, there is one ending. I played vampires, (well, this means as much as ALL 3 of the choices made in their favor quest and nuns executed). but still as I understand it ends the same and I was expecting more.. But it's over better than a crumpled prologue where from the frying pan into the fire throw and do not explain anything really. Still quite rough, but in General, go through and even get pleasure from it, but without enthusiasm. Legacy of Kane recalls, Yes.
5,5/10 my rating.

v
vit0208 21.05.20

Can anyone tell me where there is physx at all or so to boast in the Intro slapped?but the game itself is reminiscent of dragon age 2,but even more poor option,though I don't think that was possible.

B
Brashnashla 21.05.20

vit0208
very stupid...compare a low-budget slashers with RPG elements and the game,-I was marketed as an RPG and much vbuhali a lot of money.

On subject: nice game, interesting gameplay, just in moderation. Of the shortcomings - drunk camera, I have a wildly complicated acrobatics, 90% of deaths could fall from the ledge because of the camera angle. Still, in principle negative, too quickly changing armor - wearing sword, carried by 2 minutes, beat out even better. But still - an enjoyable game for a couple of evenings (about 4 hours of play)

v
vit0208 21.05.20

Brashnashla
Hey hell,you don't insult strangers.No matter how much money vbuhali,if the exhaust is the same,I personally FSUs how she was positioned ,I just said that reminds,picture and locations(at least in the beginning)and then, and more junk.uninstall.

B
Brashnashla 21.05.20

vit0208
really stupid...

D
Demon.voploti 21.05.20

Viss
agree =)
but still Castelvania cooler graphics and music fun =)
and the passage of the Knights of blood is easy, even on higher difficulty...
but you can play=))))

C
CTuKC 21.05.20

the incentive stated that there is a coop on the same computer, only Choate in the game options nicherta no, who knows how poshpilit together?

D
Damned_Soul 21.05.20

Pretty is not a bad game for me who likes to concentrate on leveling and all sorts of stuff and the shanks and the rest of the blah blah blah , but for RPG fans it will seem bullshit but since I do not play RPG I liked. Closed for 3ч45м.

S
Servick 21.05.20

Oh and KAL, for game 2013, the full beef***has. This must be the same like these manage to do. These stupid developers of this game have to learn from the creators of games such as Indiana Jones. The Emperor's tomb and similar games. Which had been established ten years earlier, and exceed -this slag (Blood Knights) dozens of times throughout... . It should be the same come up with such a clumsy control, and even limit the time.... . In General, that graphics, that gameplay, Yes, all full