3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 21.05.20 03:39 pm

Why the need for the exchange goods? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Can't figure out what the right products for exchange? Where can you trade them for something? From sellers? Or is it the game currency to buy weapons in its Arsenal? But as I understand in your Arsenal you buy weapons for hardware
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 21.05.20

Adik-rus
These goods are also the equivalent parts for Assembly, a translation of one into the other takes place covertly (black market does not sleep)) and never reflected. Can see, when choosing for a total quantity of parts.

S
Shadow_QZ 21.05.20

Adik-rus
safot
no, it's stupid loot like in farkrai
to buy stems and any trimmings in the Arsenal, not to be confused with workbench

J
Just-Name 21.05.20

Shadow_QZ
safot
Thank you guys for the answers,and I can tell the game has night vision goggles and a thermal imaging camera ,or just a drone?

k
kkookkoozzeeyy 21.05.20

Adik-rus
In the settings assigned under night vision goggles and a thermal imager as separate buttons, so it must be

J
Just-Name 21.05.20

kkookkoozzeeyy
There's sort of buttons to turn on the drone of these functions, although not exactly sure

k
kkookkoozzeeyy 21.05.20

Adik-rus
Even night vision and thermal imager is present in the form of optics on the rifles, judging by some video

J
Just-Name 21.05.20

kkookkoozzeeyy
But this is interesting

S
Shadow_QZ 21.05.20

kkookkoozzeeyy
Adik-rus
optics on the trunk no
after each mission will be available part of the new equipment, night vision devices and a thermal imaging camera you can buy and put on the wheel the ammunition (grenades, REM.kits Glushak)

S
Shadow_QZ 21.05.20

Adik-rus
the drone can also be potipiti
but
they do not need the word at all
I bought a set once, tried, thrown out of the inventory

s
safot 21.05.20

Adik-rus
there are so and so, but not claimed as such.

B
Blaster Dark 15.10.20

And in vain that are not in demand ... Thus, the presence of these devices does not affect progress, but should. Or maybe 1-2 jobs require them, but exactly what is the availability, not use?
I think it's possible.