3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav Suvorov 13.10.19 11:30 pm

I can't normally play ERS (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

I used to run as any scholar and lutala everything, was repaired and sold as if was the norm. But later I became so boring to play and I don't lutau corpses, all you need to buy and earn money. Running the CHN one day I realized that this is so hard to do here, I ain't got no money, no bullets, no first-aid kits with bandages, the bandages in this game somehow, just fly on the wind of any touch with the Bush. Who is the expert in this addon tell me how to play IT?)))000
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.10.19

Stanislav Suvorov wrote:
Running the CHN one day I realized that this is so hard to do here, I ain't got no money, no bullets, no first-aid kits with bandages, the bandages in this game somehow, just fly on the wind of any touch with the Bush. Who is the expert in this addon tell me how to play IT?)))000
Play in Kolda there's no first-aid kits and bandages,and looting or what not.

G
Gryunt 13.10.19

Judging by the way this addon and took the fans and the players in CHN, few people could play)

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.19

Stanislav Suvorov
Lutai everything.

c
cygan 13.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
And walk a half game walk, enjoy the scenery.)

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.19

Roma
I almost did the trade: weapons, ammo, first aid kits, picked up from dead enemies, from the backpack, threw the excess to run.

L
Le Libertin 13.10.19

Should be looting artifacts, fuck them in the root - they are at least worth something, and weigh little.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

Stanislav Suvorov
I remember on the artefacts raised.For them Sakharov pays well.And in the beginning was trying to get to Cordon, and post there anymore.All soldiers were removed that did not need, sold

J
Juwargane 13.10.19

I have sad news for you,you have become an adult,the level of interest in games over the years will fall (and it's not because they go govyanye).You should completely rebuild the cube of its interests and shape them around the other forms of digital entertainment.

T
Talvar 13.10.19

Artifacts to drive Sidorovich.After you bring him the suitcase he will give 90% of their value.All other less.Even the scientists.And as said above Lutai everything except weapons.Weighs a lot and costs nothing.Side quests give good.But in General, I don't know why you have this problem though guess.

P
Pavluha764 13.10.19

Roma
I ERS were, half the game running around with PM and Kalash. On the moor 5 times to Suslov ran up the cordon at all times 4 sold. And, as you have all gear from the corpses, a trifle on threw out. Only now in ERS to play...

S
Spiny 13.10.19

Became just boring to play in some way... ugh. I have this problem. I'm in single player and I can't play normally. Yes, the game can be cool, but I want network, and better a big something. But here again the problem, I'm surrounded by people who do not live and survive. One computer did not pull, someone sitting on a free games. If you buy a AAA game, hell discounts, and in cheap sit and fly in trends, apex and stuff. Waiting for a WWII classic and it soon will be, and people there can not find, but in some kind of COP from find. I did pre-order the new Lara and it is not passed, has not passed rage 2(also pre-order did).

R
RikoChiko 13.10.19

Thought will be nagging about that game on DX10 crashes. Ugh..
For artifacts go to locations. Start with the wetlands. A rather fascinating case.

O
Olly-alpha 13.10.19

Yes, in General, and to play, played as a schoolboy: to looting, to sell, to save medkits and bandages to exit to the Cordon, if with Explorer to move, not through the North passage. How else? No bandages will not work, and that falls from dead enemies and from the Depository, will be small. About boring is well understood. I have a couple of years ago in the Shadow of Chernobyl after a long break to beat tried. Reached the bar, ran back and forth, I realized that to me it's all boring and don't like - and threw. And now recently in flight pererosla PM start yesterday the Sky. Normal flight, until all the like, but in the beginning of the game really bogs directly to pagrindai had. But then the exit to the Cordon on the first attempt on bandages and first-aid was given. Maybe it was just at this period of life you are not rushing like in childhood. =) And then again trample, and all of a sudden.

P. S. also makes sense to advance, while far away, fixed on respawn artifacts after emissions to deliver. Will be interesting after the emissions already in familiar places to wander. Some, as I know they are sometimes not respaunâtsâ something in the game files to go astray. One but - fix breaks all save games have to start.