3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 21.05.20 03:41 pm

A small caveat regarding ... (Fallout 4)

... Floor Of Pembroke. In the quest Blues diamond city has a choice: to take him to a bar for a showdown or not. And then we will be sharing loot, the outcome of which will affect whether a bartender Colonial bar Gender or not. So. And if it does not take, then what will happen to him? Whether he is a bartender in this case? In the wiki nothing. Laziness is 2 times quest.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisitor 21.05.20

Marquess
You can not take it on disassembly in a bar, but in the case if you want to he was a bartender, will take . Moreover, a bartender he will only get in if you give him chemistry (option 50na50), and if you'll buy it all the chemicals, it will leave the bar.

A
Abbat76 21.05.20

And again, I do not like people. I came up with this apricots on the waterfront. After a short beating survived some woman I charismatically convince to give me everything. she has, and for one she tells about the location of the meth lab on the roof and all that. And then there is some kind of obscenity: the guy I came in and the woman starts shooting. As it should be?

M
Marquess 21.05.20

Abbat76

if you're talking about Henry, Yes, He doesn't want to leave Ghoul-Woman alive

A
Abbat76 21.05.20

Marquess
I don't remember his name. a pretzel from the bar that goes from the GG to the embankment on the matter of drugs.

M
Marquess 21.05.20

Abbat76

if he's a bartender, Yes, it is.