3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melancholy955 21.05.20 03:41 pm

Problems with the date'fis (Undertale)

The essence of the thing. Was a neutral ending. Want to go for a pacifist.
Andain gives a letter and asks you to carry his'fis. It is necessary to throw under the door of her Lab. But when I go to the lab, the door opens, throw the letter there is no way. But this should not be. The door should be closed. What to do and how to treat bug?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
COBECTb_TBO9I 21.05.20

Melancholy955
I had a similar situation, but it can be solved or re-passing game, or using Flowey's Time Machine (https://crumblingstatue.github.io/FloweysTimeMachine/ ) to edit the files, although you can do it yourself, but it's hard.

M
Melancholy955 21.05.20

COBECTb_TBO9I
Hello. Thank you very much, you gave me a link to this website. but what should I choose in the graph to skip this forgery of a letter or...

C
COBECTb_TBO9I 21.05.20

Melancholy955
First, choose your save (file 0), then click Load, in the Other is True lab exited (can get true ending), there put a tick. Then click Save, download the save file, then throws him to where was your save.
Then, upon entering the lab, there will be a note from Alphys, and will open the passage to the real Lab (or as I call it, the Laboratory of Truth). However, you will not see the beautiful scenes and comic turns, but I think you don't need to, right?

M
Melancholy955 21.05.20

COBECTb_TBO9I
just the same, and should be, because I first go through the game. Oh. Okay. look on YouTube, what's going on there. thanks again for the clarification. Pleasant impressions to you from games and rays beaver:3

C
COBECTb_TBO9I 21.05.20

Melancholy955
I have the game time was 8 :D

r
r545n 21.05.20

COBECTb_TBO9I
Oh bro thank you that liked my file with mode pipeline!

_
__Space_Marine__ 21.05.20

COBECTb_TBO9I
I times 27)) 3 genocide