3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mirus91 21.05.20 03:41 pm

Hangs while loading textures. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good time of day.
Together a new comp:
i5 6500
gtx 1050 ti
8 gb of RAM.
HDD WD Blue
I think the other components not worth listing.

So, from time to time the game freezes for 30-40 seconds so, while it is seen as texture around evening training session. You know what, this garbage happens on all sorts up to the stumps when riding at full speed through the city, and there is not time to load textures. I have 4 yadernik. And 8 GB of RAM, like should suffice. And the textures don't appear even when I just slow food, or just go.
Tried turning it off and on Vert. sync. Did high priority for the game Manager. Was messing with the paging file even. Nothing helps. Together a comp, and resentment is turned. Can should download a different Repack?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 21.05.20

What graphics preset?

M
Mirus91 21.05.20

GamerBro
high graphics settings. + shadows on medium. additional settings are turned off. in General, the memory card is busy somewhere in the 2.6 GB/4GB

B
Bombardirovschik 21.05.20

XS is Ancol. this should not happen if the railway is not in the junk and the computer does not koronny

G
GamerBro 21.05.20

Mirus91
Open the Nvidia control panel, then on screen

Spoiler

v
vozdooh 21.05.20

Mirus91
try Vert. sync to put 50 %

t
tuman31 21.05.20

Mirus91
when you download the GTA in the task Manager, find the process with the game, the right button Set line.. And remove 1 tick, so that the remaining 3 ticks.
Later in the game. Helped me.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 21.05.20

Mirus91
repak?
That's the case.

M
Mirus91 21.05.20

vozdooh
set. but as it has no desire to play the game in 30 fps)

Salvador Gunzerker
Yes, RePack by xatab

tuman31
what to remove? There are All the processors, ЦП0, ЦП1, ЦП2, ЦП3. At all cost show

GamerBro
today I will try and I will unsubscribe

k
kc5 21.05.20

Antivirus. % download percent the svchost process (search for Windows update). Latest drivers on everything. The oxide of sata. Build Windows with gifts (by the way 7 or 10?). Overheating vrm motherboard (the cheapest + cooler closes and not blown).
GamerBro
The maximum number of pre-trained personnel - 1. The mouse lag less. Fps below. Friesians more.
Antialiasing - transparency 8x. For older games where the fps is in excess. Big load on the graphics card.
FXAA soap

G
GamerBro 21.05.20

kc5
With these settings I'm at 950 fps themselves have raised, the quality and friezes removed. Nerd.

p
pelligrim 21.05.20

I'll put my two cents worth) check program HD_Speed your hard disk. Itself recently faced with similar, hang in Witcher3, and GTA V. it Turned out that a hard victim, or rather one broken a logical sector in the beginning, and when referring to him, all was still.

M
Mirus91 21.05.20

GamerBro
played 40 minutes, during this time no loading of textures is not the word. the truth is I smoothing easier put

k
kc5 21.05.20

GamerBro
I have all options listed?

t
tuman31 21.05.20

Mirus91
ЦП0, but there is no difference.

l
lookykz 21.05.20

No one knows how to reduce the load on the CPU? I have a core 2 duo, gtx750ti 4gb, 6gb RAM, 1200 Wat tha weak, low or too hard and the texture disappears at the highest it is possible to play but sometimes freezes for 10 seconds.

G
GamerBro 21.05.20

Mirus91
I guess the problem is solved? =)

c
chaos410 21.05.20

lookykz
I laughed heartily)))

M
Mirus91 21.05.20

GamerBro
Yes. Thank you all that helped out.