3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rigel star 13.10.19 11:31 pm

Where the Witcher was so much money in the beginning ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where the Witcher was so much money in the beginning ? After all, the books often speak of their neutrality , but they built FORTS , had their own gunsmiths , developed his armor, etc. Interesting to read your point of view . Thank you all.
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wh1te487 13.10.19

Rigel star
Evade taxes

O
Octaine 13.10.19

They have at the start is something there, like any other state. The witchers themselves as a separate faction, which has its own rules, orders, etc. Maybe that's why they evolved like all other States have something at the start.
Opinion it turned out shit, but I tried)

M
Matvey Sobolev 13.10.19

well, if you remember WHO created warlocks WHO were invested in these schools then I think questions will disappear

s
semferot48 13.10.19

warlocks created , then in the fortress and development invested by their creators .

R
Rigel star 13.10.19

Matvey Sobolev
I think one of the sorcerer let a group of students had so much money ?

P
PIRAT69 13.10.19

Rigel star
Why version about taxes not commented on?
Here peasants sowing gave the king, and wizards do not owe anything to him. From here the coin was added. The order is executed, the gold distribute and clean. The fortress brought and voila. Over the years and stroili. Slowly but surely ( as they say: the hen pecks grain by grain). First one school, then a cat, then a bear....

a
antonrogov 13.10.19

Wh1te487
Not evaded, and rolled.

E
Emris_ua 13.10.19

Rigel star wrote:
I think one of the sorcerer let a group of students had so much money ?
At all times it was this: - One up idea, the second was found a sponsor, the third was found the who will all these lead (after creation), and so on (the chain of People who have served in the end, one goal) !!!

P
PIRAT69 13.10.19

Emris_ua
It is a pyramid. A chain of people reaching towards the same goal. Mavrodi they lacked leaders. Then wizards would be in huts but the huts were lived.

K
Kosh13 13.10.19

Originally warlocks were many. Because the monsters were very many. Geralt appeared much later, at sunset jademacalla, when the monsters are caught relatively infrequently. But at the time the work missed. Thus the money too. Here and rebuilt.

A
AlexBlade95 13.10.19

Rigel star
States needed an army against the monsters (they are then much more) hired wizards and built castles, and that would not scare the common people built them in the middle of nowhere (where obviously the monsters more because the locks), as laboratories for wizards and barracks for future soldiers, ponabrali plenykiv, the homeless and orphans as raw material, created the formula for the creation of a man into a monster, improved, found out that to transform the body of a child is necessary and I got the first Witcher that as payment and children were taken, and then went running orders a bunch, and in winter the wizards of money and the children returned to the castle shared their methods of hunting, got a new potions from magicians and improved armor from blacksmiths

B
Bupycop 13.10.19

Rigel star
When the first people arrived, and then began to lead the wizards to fight monsters. And created them as we know sorcerers, and wizards always have a lot of money, besides, I suppose, and ordinary people invested in the construction of these FORTS, for there was need of these wizards to fight monsters. When the population of the monsters went down, the wizards also began not really popular and they started to blacken, then there were pogroms.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.10.19

I don't remember where something was said about the wizards built a fortress. The same kaer Morhen was built is unknown by whom and when. The castle is very ancient, its name from the Eldest of the speech translates as "Fortress of the Old Sea." This fortress was ancient already at the time of the arrival of Cosimo and Altura - they just found it and took. I think with other godmachine locks the situation is similar - took the ancient, abandoned buildings, themselves do not particularly built (except that the repair worked).
Well, weapons and armor - not so expensive, if we talk about all the time of existence of warlocks. Especially about those times when their craft was in great demand and witches flourished.

R
RESURRECTED152RUS 13.10.19

Where.. There)
I couldn't resist))

R
Rigel star 13.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Interesting theory .About the arrival of Cosimo and Altura - it was a book or comic ?

A
ArXangel_ann 13.10.19

Rigel star
In Season of thunder describes how to create wizards

N
Nurp 13.10.19

Guys, ugh, the Witcher of the best )))