3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 13.10.19 11:31 pm

Error localization SSE? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The Companions in case of theft played the original phrase in English:

I have installed the mod on the Unofficial sound High Definition Audio Project, I tried to deactivate the same. He's probably not affected.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 13.10.19

aka_sektor
Unofficial High Definition Audio Project, I tried to deactivate the same. He's probably not affected.
Disable .esp file? So this could help in principle. If the original audio file is replaced, the disable plugin will not help.

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

DocB1995
and there is the opportunity to test the original game? Just the idea .esp files of this mod only connect .bsa archives.

S
Sauron03 13.10.19

aka_sektor
not really. there are mods that have bsa file is an ordinary file, whose use is not always regulated by the esp and esm files

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

Sauron03
opened .esp with SSEEdit, there is no change of sound. It clearly serves only the connection archives.

Besides, .esp only 1 KB weigh.

D
DocB1995 13.10.19

aka_sektor
and there is the opportunity to test the original game?
In the game folder in Data\Sound\Voice, if you have a folder of Skyrim.esm, with great probability in it lies the problem. To start is it somewhere to move and check for changes to the game. The better the directory is not deleted. You never know.

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

DocB1995
fashion put through Mod Organizer 2. The game folder is clean.

D
DocB1995 13.10.19

aka_sektor
Well. Then you should dig folder mods in Mod Organizer for the presence of the folder. Plus I don't like having two Voices archives in the game folder: _en0.bsa and _ru0.bsa. And I would look for another section called [Archive] in Skyrim configs.

L
Lord Turbodestroer 13.10.19

aka_sektor
The same problem heard some phrases in English

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

DocB1995
other mods also do not contain such folder. Still leaning that then one of two things: either the original SSE this error localization, or mod somehow uchilsya in a saved game that does not disable its changes.
As far as I know, this is unlikely, since the plugin system of the game is different.
However, I guess I'll try to run from Helge to Whiterun for a quick, check.

Lord Turborestore
and you have original game or with mods?

D
DocB1995 13.10.19

aka_sektor
or mod somehow uchilsya in a saved game that does not disable its changes.
Excluded. In save can asiatica scripts (which then zadolbali to clean), but not sound files.

either the original SSE this error localization
Turns out that this is most likely the case. I, for instance, specially made, that I had English voices on the Russian version of the game. However, a couple of times it came to pass that I slipped the phrase in Russian from one or two of the Persians. I was in a mild surprise, but even did not understand, for it is not worth it in its own Assembly mods from 2011 year, poking around in search of one I've found one phrase in Russian.

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

DocB1995
Yes, it is. Just checked, ran no mod at all, also speak English.
Maybe in some of the SSE patches broke something, or so it was with the release of SSE.

L
Lord Turbodestroer 13.10.19

aka_sektor
Yes, fashion is. But not global, and Yes there is an unofficial patch

a
aka_sektor 13.10.19

And yet I noticed a joint in the quest a Time of hardship, the message in the upper left corner is not translated:

A typo in the skill one-Handed arms, namely in the description of the ability Bonecrusher: