3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonDavydov 21.05.20 03:45 pm

Killed the old woman peddler in the temple (Dark Souls 3)

Nagana help!

Accidentally killed the old woman( you Can then resurrect her?

To start anew is not an option, it's been far enough (killed Sullivan)

Who che say?
31 Comments
Sort by:
f
furkot 21.05.20

if she's dying to suck her full force in the form of additional points of features, appears next to another NPC

Z
Zrok 21.05.20

She is immortal

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

I'm not talking about pilgrim. I'm just about a woman which ashes can pass

R
Raibow Bitard 21.05.20

Zrok
Actually, no, I just dropped the quest chain with Henri and decided to kill everyone. Even as it is killing, all killing, even a dwarf-ash.

Z
Zrok 21.05.20

She resurrects. She and gg is immortal!

R
Raibow Bitard 21.05.20

Zrok
Resurrected, but killed the same.

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

So how to resurrect in the end?))) Or she will be resurrected?

f
furkot 21.05.20

in short if you screw it up and press Alt F4 it is sometimes possible rollback, as the game is not always immediately save the

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

furkot
I did but I did not saved((

Z
Zrok 21.05.20

People asked what to do. My answer says nothing to do. As this NPC cannot be killed. Will still rise. The duck even after the transfer of the ashes from other traders starts to trade their things. Simplified to the utmost!!!

S
Sprintin 21.05.20

it will rise again later! I two had stopped by netname, on the throne, and one guy, they all came back.

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

Zrok
Sprintin
OK. Thank you!

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

Raised and jacked up the price) But better than nothing))

v
vitovt-d 21.05.20

Zrok
Phi as not cool. Remember how in the second, Manjula blacksmith accidentally shahril, he follow me into the abyss jumped, then had to run around the other)

E
Elisiie 21.05.20

DonDavydov
in the quarter of undead in the sewers there is a statue there can be atoned sins, traini there may be something to do

R
Regori 21.05.20

Elisiie
Current to get there the old woman need to buy a key that would have to buy it you have to give her soul, who do not know, because he is still dealing with it, and the blacksmith I was offended and the other not seen

a
alexzet3 21.05.20

incidentally here on a destroyed bridge was one living,well, from these dried mummies,
with a crutch and a hump
I banged it
it affect the passage?
another knight tired in the temple(sat,forced),
and brow with a club near the Church-where the Settlement of the undead
incidentally the best shield with him))
in General a good idea to the thread to unsubscribe who are the key NPCs,so as not to touch

R
RGC 21.05.20

What an idiot need to be to start killing the NPC merchants. The funny thing is that if they hit once or twice, they become hostile. Funny to read such threads where people ACCIDENTALLY beat the dealer several times in a row

a
alexzet3 21.05.20

RGC
sample
in Skyrim and other -it is possible to beat,but he's alive
and not even agreda
and here-bummer..)

D
DonDavydov 21.05.20

RGC
Hold your tongue nerd, I'm a shopkeeper accidentally touched and she adinolfi with 1 shot.

Expert fucking