3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 21.05.20 03:47 pm

One is beneficial to sell the trophies? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually already accumulated trophies, but the prices for them are very small - maybe there's a special NPC that expensive to buy?
14 Comments
Sort by:
F
FizzyBubblech 21.05.20

Sheiko
Somewhere a screen throw.Not far from Novigrad on the right is a small house on the map look for it one there it seems.There is NPC that buys trophies.

B
Bleach92 21.05.20

Sheiko
Spoiler

C
Cyfrik 21.05.20

XS, I have one former priest, became an alchemist and he's not particularly expensive and buying..

R
R_D_V 21.05.20

And for me there is no one there, empty house

C
Cyfrik 21.05.20

R_D_V
like, he should appear there after you talk to him in the North of Novigrad.

S
Sheiko 21.05.20

you might in the night come - then its no need to wait until morning, at least I have and it is one of the trophies wants to buy :)

R
R_D_V 21.05.20

All sorted out should the day come he shake off all the trophies with the same skills

A
AlekseyHom 21.05.20

And where exactly is he standing there? On the map there are no icons there. To talk with no one at it. Go there in the daytime. And where exactly is it in Novigrad? In the Temple area near the pointer saw the priest of the Eternal flame alchemist and all.
And how much he actually buys them?

M
Mavladiy1988 21.05.20

AlekseyHom
he stands in the crematorium, are marked with the alchemist.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.05.20

Worth it and the price is good, but the money he has little or two sold and all the money ran out.

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 21.05.20

Once sold, and even then the dialogue doesn't start.

O
OlderDog 21.05.20

Michael Kosinski
Get out of the morgue, meditate until morning and come in again.

o
osten 21.05.20

cheap he buys

R
Rivyanin 21.05.20

In previous versions of the game was near Novigrad merchant who bought the expensive trophies. Version 1.31 now who knows who can sell trophies ?