3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wwasas 21.05.20 03:50 pm

\"The purpose of the Fuhrer\" document search, eagles (Sniper Elite 4)

greetings to all, as the game came out, the information in the vastness of the very small, and for this mission, nothing.
I had to find the third eagle of the first two I found, one was on a rock on the left, the other right on the rock, and that's where third - XS.
so please help who found, tells.

p.s. so, the third eagle was found, thank you for your perseverance in seeking the companion Capronic
Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergik_80 21.05.20

as the eagles that look like?

w
wwasas 21.05.20

here it is:

Spoiler

G
Grey2009 21.05.20

wwasas
Here is a description of all the eagles:
http://www.gameskinny.com/nqv72/sniper-elite-4-guide-all-stone-eagle-locations

w
wwasas 21.05.20

Grey2009
I'm interested in is precisely the mission the aim of the Fuhrer and not the campaign mode and coop.
thanks, I have this page too monitor.

K
Kapranych 21.05.20

I have two eagle only found.
Where the third-that's the question!
Achievements for all the DLC knocked out 100%

w
wwasas 21.05.20

Capronic
here here and I about the same.

K
Kapranych 21.05.20

wwasas
Nothing-sooner or later find. There is a suspicion that the third eagle in the database.
Today I will look for.
Actually, if you think about it,when you look at the ruined chapel-gg said that they need to check her.So: at the chapel as it is the entrance and three arches.Each arch comes out on the rock.The arch to the sea: 1 eagle on the rock.Arch to the database: 2 eagle...remains 3rd arch-somewhere there maybe a hidden third eagle.It is necessary to seek the viewpoint of the mountain.

w
wwasas 21.05.20

Capronic
I have in every crack looked like so it is possible to hide it, XS)
by the way, in the 7th mission there is a bug, there should be 6 different documents, but there is a current 5, a single document, where it should lie - is not present, but reports of a sniper on a mission, the current 1 and 2.
perhaps the Fuhrer bug with eagle?

w
wwasas 21.05.20

current read the incentive, one found three heads, but will give a screenshot of the current one who going to play with him, and wrote that the third eagle is generally easy to find, even very easy, it is simple in a certain place or in a conspicuous place, and we're looking at difficult and so hard to find.

K
Kapranych 21.05.20

wwasas
...but will give a screenshot of the current that...blabla-odd, suspicious post be chuvachek have drops. Nichrome he found nothing I think-stupidly looking for a partner this way.
Even if found,then for example I will not be able to play him,because playing on ps4 :-)
Find myself a third eagle! We are not looking for easy ways!

K
Kapranych 21.05.20

wwasas
I found the 3rd eagle...I would not say that it is lightweight. A place where getting the job-turn around and go back to the cliff.With a cliff looking over the foot of the mountain,almost near the water.

w
wwasas 21.05.20

Capronic
wow, huge respect for such perseverance! thank you)

D
DayPsycho 21.05.20

thank you! guys, anyone found all the LETTERS HOME, I can't find two! the entire base was ransacked (( and after collecting all the reports of snipers, not give achivku (( how so???

B
BS.STARS 21.05.20

Grey2009не all there is for example no that's about DLCI 1 the deadly storm 1 and the second deadly storm 2 penetration