3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 05.09.19 01:07 pm

Hackers cracked Denuvo is not for release pirate versions of games

In the Internet appeared the story of full break-in protection system Denuvo. As reported by Reddit user, hack protection hacker Bronco did this not in order to please fans of pirate games.

As it became known Gamebomb.ru according to user DaniTheMonster, video full cracking Denuvo appeared in order to show it to the developers protection. According to the author, the hacker wanted to demonstrate to the developers that hack their defense is quite simple. Currently Bronco waiting for the reaction of the developers, but the release of kraków, pills and patches no talking not even a question.

According to the user, information he learned on the Russian forum ExoLabs from the words of the hacker. In response, the author called Reddit "resource for children's age", but said nothing about the appearance of fully cracked versions of the games DOOM and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Apparently, the hackers will continue their work on cracking Denuvo.

However, Bronco has shed light on the details of the protection system. According to him, the most popular explanation of the principle of operation of the system have little in common with reality. Protection is indeed present "light obfuscation" for official processes, but they are not as great as people say. However, the outcome of the code no protection "morphing, recursion and everything else".

According Gamebomb.ru, earlier Denuvo called the cause of the problems in video games that annoy even those gamers who purchase the licensed version. However, according to Bronco, this information is more like the gossip of disgruntled competitors and the difference in the load on the PC from the games with Denuvo and without it virtually no.
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 05.09.19

Hey guys,us again, Nai Lee!!!

r
rambling 05.09.19

Oh God, one intercepted the dump immediately talking about how he cracked.

E
Eroppo 05.09.19

bazilews
And why do you again no pity...

b
bazilews 05.09.19

eroppo
Because you're not our!!!

E
Eroppo 05.09.19

bazilews
No, I long ago from the ranks of your got out and have never regretted))

b
bazilews 05.09.19

eroppo
Well, good luck in the future.

R
Rograx 05.09.19

eroppo wrote:
No, I long ago from the ranks of your got out and have never regretted))
How can you not regret the money spent on trash?? Because now 90% of all games go exactly like that, miserable and not interesting. So people get paid for this:))

A
Alex Bog 05.09.19

Quasar66<
because they want to be the elite of society true gamers

E
Eroppo 05.09.19

Quasar66
Counter-question: whom do you have to be to spend money on trash?
For myself I will say this: play all the games coming out, I still would never not enough time, even if I set this as a goal, not to mention desire and interest. To some it may seem strange, but I don't mind to use your head to think another time-estimate - I need some buying or not, and this applies to not only games. And if they were wrong with the game, no one bothers to return it. But with what surprise I learned that 90% of the problems, bugs, crashes and shoals caused by not krivorukost developers, and how much time I now save by using really work software
Alex Bog wrote:
Quasar66<
because they want to be the elite of society true gamers
You have there even such a sect exists? Further, the dumber...

h
hamshut 05.09.19

No Bronco of huenco or mkdev't hacked.
Plus the video of the asshole nerds Bronco after starting the game bugs like this, just the scribe.
This is to bring to mind not even imagine how much time is necessary.
It is hoped that 3ДМ and CPY finally come out of hibernation, after I blow all the money they detach from Genova.

v
vikpass 05.09.19

bazilews
I'm crying!!! No, because the games on it are mostly crap.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

The only way evidence of hacking Denuvo-repak at least one game on the tracker!!!

b
bazilews 05.09.19

vikpass
Only Rise of the Tomb Raider I was really hooked!!!

n
nominar 05.09.19

Bronco has become my idol , so scoring to undermine perdaki pirates long time no one turned

b
bazilews 05.09.19

nominar
First think and then write.But if there is nothing to think,and it is not necessary to write.

v
vikpass 05.09.19

bazilews
What? A mediocre game. Story-excrement, slightly improved gameplay, great graphics
Such fast cheaper

T
T.T.G 05.09.19

Bronco young fellow came to success.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

vikpass
Anyone.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

To be honest,I already figure on breaking what I have the game I buy.

K
Kraicher 05.09.19

Yes, everything will be OK. Hacked all and lay. I personally denovo fuck in games is not needed. Only the disk raping and system loads.