3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 21.05.20 03:50 pm

How to reconcile the sisters, if... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon.

There is a problem. Can't reconcile the sisters.
Despite the fact that been a fairy Tale, the ribbon is pulled, the diary read the Dialogues as they are described in all the guides, just not appearing. Therefore, the creature kills sister Anne-Henriette,...

Maybe I missed something and not all the conditions fulfilled? Is there anything else for a good ending?

PS: sorry that I did not do the ending, where dying only of Siana (or sitting in prison until the end of his days).
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 21.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Tales of the country have a certain way to talk to Xian, in particular, we can choose a replica You're less interesting than you know in the dialog when she offers Geralt to tell us about yourself. Only in this case, the final will be a dialogue option in which Geralt will be polite and understanding towards Xian, and that will lead to a positive final

D
Dzhoel Miller 21.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Ilya Cancer wrote:
sorry that I did not do the ending where you die only to Siana
Spoilersi not to take the ribbon, then she dies...
Ilya Cancer wrote:
There is a problem. Can't reconcile the sisters.
You're likely some different dialogue when talking with Vannoy chose, so why not work, and do watch the video on YouTube there's a lot of them :)

A
Aleksandr2242 21.05.20

I would not say that it is a good ending.

I
Ilya Rak 21.05.20

Widukind wrote:
you cannot select replica You're less interesting than you know
Here. Here is the answer to my question. Thank you. That's what I chose. Do not want to listen verbal slop that bitch...

Ellie Williams wrote:
If you do not take the ribbon, then she dies...
Not exactly what I meant. Hinted at court: death or life.

C
CorExFerro 21.05.20

and what is the punishment different from death at the hands/claws of the Beast? nothing.
I do not understand why they were together. Itself on stupidity knitted ribbon, then very sorry.
No matter who, what and when you do, it is important that you do. And Siana despicable to use loving its creature, Anrietta have been looking and not found, it means bad looking (with her resources)
I think there is a perfect ending, Siana dead, the other alive, a movie about pomirimsya sisters can be on YouTube to watch.
Damn, why do people forget about the half or whatever cut vampires of the city for Siany?

I
Ilya Rak 21.05.20

CorExFerro wrote:
Damn, why do people forget about the half or whatever cut vampires of the city for Siany?
And who forgets? I do not forget...

However, the ending where she dies at the hands of a vampire is not ideal:
1) Geralt is in prison, that is not cool. Type I is also to blame was.
2) death from a vampire gives the connotation of justice that must be served. After all, she dies because of anger, not due to the fact that the very thing thing.