3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kai2613t 22.05.20 06:56 pm

The game began to appear all sorts of artifacts and colored-highlights (Dark Souls 3)

The people recently played Dark Souls 3 and my game began to appear all sorts of artifacts and colored highlights especially in the fire temple and forest of agony ) this is how it is treated or it is time to take a new vidyahu , who faced such problem ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 22.05.20

kai2613t
Can driver naughty or overheating?

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

what video card, what vendor?

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Bomber Radeon r380 percent of Intel 4770k Windows 10

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

BattleEffect on account of overheating , sometimes the game just throws on the desktop and says that ds 3 is completed , close the process , it not always happens . and notice that the fan on the video card is not spinning .

Z
Zaychik 22.05.20

kai2613t
Do a sweep. the temperature of the video card speedfan to help.

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Bunny what ? how does this help me ? if high, what then ? in repair to give, or a new take ? I have not measured .

D
Delphis 22.05.20

well, as an option in other games remains to be seen how the card will work

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Delphis in the Witcher 3 there is no problem checked today 3 hours chasing, not what did not notice , only in darque such heresy , I have but there on the average set and still like this song . although the maximum speed for these bugs did not exist before .

D
Delphis 22.05.20

kai2613t
so it turns out not the graphics card, repak curve downloaded

-
--Evgeniy-- 22.05.20

And in the BIOS and OS artifacts are? Just if it is the dump of the GPU or memory, they would be everywhere. And so can the wood case or the BIOS of the graphics card malfunctions.

Z
Zaychik 22.05.20

kai2613t
If high - then the problem is with its cooling. To start clean from dust the video card and computer itself, then re-check on the joists and temperature. Then take off the side panel again and check for logs if normal temperature and reinstalling drivers does not eliminate problems, it is likely that the problem in the chip card. In rare cases, it may not work the output wire or the wire itself,
Hand over the card on the diagnosis, the price of the 500r, urgently can 1000R., but I do say there are problems with the card or not.

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Delphis no bro I play the incentive of buying , I am concerned that the fans on its stop , I did not notice this and do these bugs with graphs .

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

--Eugene-- this is no problem , at boot everything is OK in the game .

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Bunny recently cleaned all thought because of this in the whole school but no , in less than 3 hours as it was the same , and on account of the wire don't know like all the rules sitting .

k
kai2613t 22.05.20

Kraicher I did not ask to speak at the expense of the graphics card manufacturer , but about the problem itself , if that .

C
Chulpan Ikota 22.05.20

kai2613t
I have here on rx470 any artifacts was not, everything was fine(played in true bayonet) and then hop, the screen went blank.
look, the fan on vidyuhi stopped, and she vidyaha no signs of life whatever I do, even to another computer put.
took warranty.
in your case, the problem is not in wood and not in the game itself. if the fan stops, and it was not there before, it is something serious it is videhoe. I think it's either carry on garantiyku, or if the warranty has ended on the diagnosis.

C
Chulpan Ikota 22.05.20

kai2613t
you can still check out how this card will behave in the same game, on the computer from a friend for example