3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 22.05.20 06:56 pm

\"Touch\" Netral. Bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Netral just standing there in the imperturbable posture, with axe on shoulder and fights. Attack hounds of the Wild Hunt, and he just stands there. When he loses one section of health, teleports to the center of arena and arcs up to the ice field. As I recall, it needs to get down on one knee, but he's still in the same calm pose. Moreover, after I kill all the hounds, an ice field around Nitrile does not disappear. He continues to shout the phrase in lipscom and just stands there, shrouded in the field. Keir hammer in this field of lightning, but as you can guess, nothing happens. What can you do? The game is the latest version with all the additions. Tried to restart, doesn't help. Can anyone come across?
16 Comments
Sort by:
X
XIerihonX 22.05.20

maybe in the console then kill?

H
Hattack 22.05.20

Assassins11148
Pereprohodil 3 times on GOG License, and have never seen such..
Trivial question, but still; you Repack?

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

Hattack
License. GOG-Version. The latest version (1.12.1), all DLC (16 free) and the global Supplement heart of Stone

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

XIerihonX
I did not meet such codes, which would kill the character (although can be such and is). In addition, the interest is lost in such a passing game. If I don't find other ways to solve the problem, you have to consider that option

X
XIerihonX 22.05.20

Assassins11148
still there.
and this in your description Caranthir, not Netral some...

X
XIerihonX 22.05.20

Assassins11148
not, there is Mitral... strange, but I about it already and forgot, so at almost the beginning of the game... the road to the final projection will be faced with a warrior of the Wild Hunt – Nitrile. Fight conventionally will take place in three stages, each of which ends with the appearance of hounds and full restoration of health Nitrile under the impenetrable shield. Try to attack the enemy simultaneously with Keir and to use the "Quen", to protect yourself from quick strikes Nitrile. it 3 times regeneration

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

XIerihonX
Game pass not for the first time. I know that Netral takes place in three stages, but I'm telling you, he's just standing in the rack with the axe on the shoulder and after I kill all the hounds, his shield disappears and he just stands there. And in the battle (before he will surround himself with a shield) he just stands there and does not is protected

C
CRASHBULLET 22.05.20

Assassins11148
restart the mission

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

let's save I will kill and flood the only way

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

Sportklass
Of course, I can give you a save, but I think it will do nothing. The bug will remain, and you are wrong

A
Assassins11148 22.05.20

CRASBULLET
How? To load a save game before the game starts? It was quite a long time. Very sorry to lose the progress

S
Sportklass 22.05.20

Assassins11148
already there was a similar case in humans, then, I got rid of saving I killed Nitrile preserved and threw his preservation after the murder, he continued to run the game, it was a bug netral in the protective armor stood it in the game bug, I have no such problems, so if you need I can help, other options I do not see

X
XIerihonX 22.05.20

Assassins11148
in the console recruit killall or copy from here and paste in console
in short, if it is then how to prescribe the console do not die, then Yes, a bug...

F
Fasochka42 22.05.20

Sportklass
And for me, will you? Already hands fall...

_
_Shurale_ 22.05.20

Sportklass
Hi,can with the passage Nitrile to help?

F
Farrukh68 22.05.20

have not discussed this topic) but I replayed the game, same bug
can somebody help?
rgho.st/7prvmdLfD link to save