3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony Ampm 22.05.20 06:57 pm

The use of runes, glyphs, and enchantments at the same time. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me is there a mod to be able to use the runes and the enchantment together? That is imposed for example on the sword enchantment cut and pasted 3 more rune-stone Devan.
Thank you!
(sorry for mistakes)
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eric Cartmanez 22.05.20

No.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 22.05.20

and what for, what I don't understand???
spectacular effects is not added.
then it is easier to find some one shot kill mod and cut all some a level 1 sword or even a Board from the fence.

T
Tony Ampm 22.05.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
damn well, how would I have a sword in fact pretty weak but has no desire to throw and choose between zichronam and rune stones is very difficult. And Yes dissection will add entertainment.

a
ahm.cho 22.05.20

If I remember correctly, you can first use the stones, and then enchant the sword without any mods.

T
Tony Ampm 22.05.20

blackshade777
no stones just disappear like the effects they give is only the enchantment

R
RBunny 22.05.20

I do not quite understand,what do you want on top of enchants to put the 3 rune stones at the top( and how),but no effect,except visual it will not give,and the mods there are none

W
Widukind 22.05.20

Tony Ampm
You can in fact carry in your backpack a few swords with different runes and enchantments and change sometimes. But one particular sword is still a few levels will lose relevance as it is not zaczarowany

T
Tony Ampm 22.05.20

RBunny
if I knew how to do it then I would not ask. I want to insert runes of penetration of armor sword and enchant it on dissection.

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Tony Ampm
The most useless runes going to insert and I think sword will be better? And the effect of runes(glow) will not work, because if you charish sword master runes from the DLC, the COP, he will be yellow to burn, but if you insert runes that will glow from the runes, according to what are put and how many slots.

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

Tony Ampm
Better tell me what kind of sword you want security, would it be easier to add it through the console and it will automatically be around your level.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

Tony Ampm
I'm tonight for the first time the enchantment imposed on swords.At first runes were squeezed,then the enchantment.It can be imposed only if the sword is three cells below the runes.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 22.05.20

Tony Ampm beautiful sword leave the house on a wall hang