3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 22.05.20 06:58 pm

Again, some of the dilemma (Fallout 4)

It's me again, good evening. Passed quest Subway Broken memories. In the end, in conversation with Desdemona, I have a choice. See screenshot. It finally? After that, access the Subway and her quest to be closed? (I was told that I would be warn)

OF INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT I HAVE NEVER FOUND
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z126 22.05.20

As far as I remember YES.

M
Marquess 22.05.20

Z126

the fact that I quest the Interrupted memory does not pass, if I refuse to stay with Subway. I want BS to go through

Z
Z126 22.05.20

Marquess
Why take the quest and play for the subway if you want to go for the brotherhood of steel?

M
Marquess 22.05.20

Z126

so, this quest crucial and choosing, I will continue to only play either for Subway or for BS. But no warnings, no notifications that BS hates You not visockio when I was left with the Subway.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.05.20

For on the subway, played for the first time in the Institute and got out a plate, the plate will be decorated with a frame, the meaning of this - if you stay with the Institute you will be the enemy of the brotherhood of steel, the second is just the opposite for the brotherhood decide to play, the tablet got now is this - if you stay with the brotherhood of steel you will become an enemy of the Institute. You have absolutely no warning, it's just a dialogue... So do not worry, you can until the signs work so to speak and hunt with the hounds.

P
Pepin3d 22.05.20

Fashion you play dude
offset)

M
Marquess 22.05.20

Pepin3d

thank you)

P
Pril Balsam 22.05.20

Marquess
I had the same, only the choice was between the Minutemen and subway, I chose subway because I wanted to continue to carry out its tasks. But the plot did not affect: was missions from all factions.

M
Marquess 22.05.20

Cheryl

Then the task will be Subway, where you need to go back to College and find their spy Patriot. At the end of the quest BS will attack the Subway or something like that. This job somehow affects the relationship with the BS? Or it is also possible to pass?

P
Pril Balsam 22.05.20

Marquess
I completed the game without performing some tasks of different factions, to get a good alternative ending.
further spoilers
Spoilerroom job subway in search of a Patriot I passed only to find Z1. And then it did not pass. So BS was not zadeystvovany. (although the Internet was written that need to Z1 in Vtoroye not to go, and I did not talk to him at all) and still have the AMP picked up on the job search hunter, but not doing it, otherwise would have started a problem with BS (if interested, she/AMP would be locked).