3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlitZ_01 22.05.20 06:58 pm

If she would have me, tell me? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Opportunity to buy a newer computer don't have, but I'm a fan of this series, and I would like to know if she will go in this configuration ?
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 1GB (128 I think...)
4GB RAM
I would be grateful for an adequate response
58 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 22.05.20

insel
Best console let's begin there, but computer games in General were not intended. And it was intended to work. And then began to release a vidio card and closer to the gaming business. Well, there are pros and AMD and NVIDIA.

i
insel 22.05.20

Kol55
do not argue the console ONLY for games and multimedia well small, and this is its disadvantage. price anyway and the console loses. see for yourself:
the last generation of consoles in rubles worth about 35K every game to it costs from 1500 to 5K. computer (relatively powerful) costs about 40K, games from 500 to 2K (not kollektsionki). I have 63 licensed games. and the console just 2, for for console to buy the game for 5K makes no sense, if I'm on the PC can buy the same thing only for 1.5 K. so which is better console or PC it is still possible to argue. by the way NextGen the consoles appear every 6 - 7 years. games iron (top) is also enough for 5 - 7 years. then again an upgrade on the same 35 - 40K. so there is no difference, but the prices of games the difference is obvious!

K
Kol55 22.05.20

insel
Yes, I know about it,I told you that a powerful computer. Well, I'm a pirate, nothing spent for the few the game has seen I right cling.

V
Verbatam 22.05.20

Hello! please tell me! how to go for the gtx 570??? 1гиг memory and 8 GB of RAM! core i5. Want to buy a license, but think how much lag?!If the graph can be at the origin determined not to lag?

e
exgroover 22.05.20

Verbatam
The minimum salary in 720p go.

G
GodMitol 22.05.20

is AMD 270 2x core, 6 GB operatives and divorski 550 ti 1GB bus 192. kakbe rules is played on the settings close to the minimum, but the freezes still happen.

I
Igorino 22.05.20

All, all, all!!!
Tell me, please goof!!!
OS: Percent.- FX 4300; Operative:- 4GB, Video 750 ti stormx (2GB).
I sit and cry (when you click on the shortcut NOTHING (!!!) is not happening)..... if I have a chance to run??? Like all the updated and stands with a tambourine danced, the slipper over the shoulder throw, the coffee bean guess - the result is zero. I understand not enough of another plank operatives (min. requirements) for happiness or that such us sanctions?)) Ready to listen all suggestions, wishes, and also congratulations to their address))
Or maybe it's the curve RePack??????

S
Sharindog 22.05.20

Horino
Most likely it is the curve Repack. Because on my old computer, the game has started. Although, 2 GB of RAM.

K
Kol55 22.05.20

Horino
Yes,no, on my itel 5 all running at 40-30 fps. The map I have ADM on 2giga operatives on a 4 everything works fine. It is possible that the antivirus you uninstalled,its bran and reinstall the game. If you do not help there already wait for the patch.

S
Senkanar 22.05.20

Horino
I have a q8300, 4Gb memory, gtx750 (2gb), put everything on low, 1024 runs fine, sometimes podlagivaet, when Beth. mobile speed get all violent and missiles bullet, but you can play.
First, barely moving, helped kill the driver vidyuhi and install again.

S
Senkanar 22.05.20

Verbatam
on minimum will work, but the car will slow down very significantly

I
Igorino 22.05.20

All SPS, waiting for the FIFA, fuck Batman - no luck...... Go sex in the salon - I will be Batman in Drei incarnation))))))))))

K
Kol55 22.05.20

Horino
And then FIFA,with the same optimization, what are you gonna do? Whoever does not understand this gloppy joke.

r
raul245 22.05.20

To continue the theme.Will such sistemih?At least at the minimum salary?
Intel Core 2 Quad 6700 2.66,GT440 1 Gb 128 bit,6Gb RAM

S
Stone_xp 22.05.20

I don't understand why nobody wrote:
Checked personally. First, download the pirates - version, which is everywhere on torrents on ultra settings eats almost 7 GB of memory, 10GB operatives (in the system in addition to Windows and games more than anything running was not). And sinking up to 20 frames. However, neither the percent nor the video card are not loaded above 40%.

Then I bought the paper the incentive - and lo and behold, in the latest version, except denovo yet delivered and optimize. On the same settings the game gives more than 80 staff, with occasional dips to 65. The consumption of memory was reduced up to ~5GB, memory employs about 7Гб.

Of course, the game is still very far from ideal. But if you just want to play some pirates consider not worth it. Or wait until the pirates with the latest version. But I would not expect, to be honest.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 22.05.20

raul245
Will lag very much

r
raul245 22.05.20

BoBaIIyTuH
I understand if you replace vidyahu.Then all can go

K
Kol55 22.05.20

raul245
And vidio card and RAM too. 8 gig enough,well, and 2 gig of video memory is acceptable,but 3 is better.