3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20 06:59 pm

Windows 10 better for games or not ? (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Listen, I have this here question : I Have many games and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare flew at medium settings. Was Windows 8.1 x64, then I switched to Windows 7 x64 and fps dipped to 20. Windows I optimized, cleaned, defragmentarea was playing with the paging file (although I have 12 GB of RAM) and also tried MSConfig, no viruses, and miners too, the laptop I cleaned. I think it's in DirectX because Windows 7 is 11.0, the Windows 8.1 11.1 and 11.2 in the top ten, the more gamers it is praise. Tell me is it worth to put Windows 10 it a seven and g ?Who sits on it tell me how you like it.
Lenovo G710 laptop 12Gb RAM bought the 8, was 4.
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 22.05.20

DRON.X
In the 10-ke 12, 11.1 and at seven was. It is likely the driver on vidyahu, because dx12 is only occasionally noticeable. IMHO, after the transition of fps has not changed.

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

L0neWanderer
Well, as it is better than other systems or not? And I stand all the newest drivers for everything: on Prots, and vidyahu, and other crap for the system

L
L0neWanderer 22.05.20

DRON.X
For level user, 10-ka is quite a good sort, though I only play it for the second system is ubuntu.
If there is no compelling reason to stay on 7 - put 10.

v
vigo24 22.05.20

Windows 10 is preferable so it is more optimized
and no one forbids to try if you do not like to carry

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.05.20

What's on the laptop, Windows was preinstalled?

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
I bought the laptop without a preinstalled Windows because I know how to set set 8.1.

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.05.20

DRON.X
Okay, but if on 8.1 it was, as they say, rules, and but ten should be. On your apnulsya from 8.1 to 10s of performance has not changed one iota.

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
But not worse, right?

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

DRON.X
possible deterioration of 0,052%

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

In General, how you feel, it is necessary to put or it is worse than Windows 8.1?

B

DRON.X
got it!

B

DRON.X
OK! 10 rules I yuzal and 8.1 and 10 for me as both norms. only game I have not tested it for 10, I don't know if there is any difference. 10 just a little pouzival, that's going to go at it a denser, more active use, in particular for games.

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

Thanks to all that responded, there is one question left : how in terms of innovation ? I mean, what is cut and what is added? Just when I switched from 8.1 to 7 was surprised that Windows 7 has more options and features than 8.1, and the programs are better ( no compatibility issues ) is that the optimization problem, eating as much as 2.5 gig RAM of 12 GB and I only in the browser went and the music was blasting, I checked using anti-virus software for viruses and was looking for himself, can not understand that so much eats, the task Manager is something is silent because he eats 3 gig operatives, and if you count the service which he shows you get no more than 1.5 gig. Here's a photo:

everything in the startup via msconfig were cut down,
I want to go to top 10 because at eight I have some vistors downloaded the PC was well above 1.8 GB of RAM she ate.
If anything, I'm on Widows 7 x64, although I'm sure she does not eat in a quiet mode

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

here is another picture I forgot to put

the oboe on the slave hundred steal from 8.1, Bo very much, say to not be confused 7 to 8.1.

B

DRON.X
10 also eats at the start of the 2 gig but most of all guzzles browser EDGE , there can be up to 5 gigs within, if it opens at say PG tabs 15 small
About innovations HZ, changed all sorts of menus, half remained with VIN 8,1 , half changed, with win 7 similarity almost gone.
But there is, in General, that the Assembly 10 and all sorts of tweaks and things to help of 10 to do anything visually though Windows XP.
There are all sorts of triggers and returns the control panel to the desktop, puts a dozen classic wines from 95 to Vista and so on.
for example if you put the start classic the apps metro do not see it like them and no

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 22.05.20

At me on 10-ke as it is more convenient and faster...after a 7-Ki, 8-ku is not yuzal.

[
[ ERIK ] 22.05.20

thanks to all that responded!