3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 22.05.20 06:59 pm

When a Torrent ? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

When this vyser torrents throw ?

He's just not worth 2000 , 500 max
I already bought Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Selection of enemies shooting bots ,empty map with the same type of jobs.
+ Lame soap.
+ A grainy picture is not off judging by the reviews.
Would cost 500 as Outlast 2 questions would have disappeared.
And Yes, even pay 2000 1642.RUB discount for shooting bots in 2017 I don't know )
500-700 was yesterday to be bought.
But watching the stream + just experience immediately realized what is this vyser.

Yes I am also annoyed by people who all of haitat but in 2017.year churning out seriously...
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonic268 22.05.20

already on torrents

P
Palych Rokov 22.05.20

strange pills, research of automatic start after a couple of times escaped, the sniper will only run through the executable of the game and through the emulator crashes, that's just using the executable of the game language is English and his mother can not be changed, and the DLC is not working, in short you need to wait for the normal break-in from taking a SHIT

t
tesla707 22.05.20

warwar556
Yes it is true, on Russian to translate our localizer was considered enough just cut the scene (as it was in the days of the xbox360 and miserable office 1C Interest - transferred paper from the kit with the disc and everyone is happy to Asses).

Steve Taller
well guys just started and probably are in the category fans))
I have said many times (even did a blog with an example of the reverse) that denovo can crack not only the scene groups, but also ordinary people having knowledge of programming (mostly reverse engenering) and working with encryption and decryption.
wait CPY, let's see how they do, because 4 version of denovi not just given out on the mass effect has a bunch of fixes to their crack was released, but the game still works.

A
AtomaTb 22.05.20

gloccc wrote:
so with it problems are not present . But the game is really boring , I played 2 hours and refund did . Plus download incredibly long and constantly play them one song , which I personally already having dreams about , well, bugs in the game just ton . Though I must admit graphene is quite decent .
Ie should I go into the config file in 2017 because it developed did not do in the game ?

A
AtomaTb 22.05.20

I had once the torrent is out )))

P
PIksel__IT 22.05.20

Well, now that several groups of releases will be more often and denova is another fraud.