3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beatriss0305 22.05.20 06:59 pm

Radeon (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. I need to pick up a graphics card from AMD Radeon, which will pull the third of the Witcher (at least on the middle chart). Processor AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz, and the motherboard - A78MD. I was not able to find anything clear and worthwhile:(
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 22.05.20

It depends on your budget.Rx 460 in price and performance normal.
And,by the way,I advise you to cards from Nvidia look and feel.They are more optimized for the Witcher

S
Sanyoook92 22.05.20

the processor is rather weak. But in your place, I would take RX460 4GB

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.05.20

Beatriss0305
I was not able to find anything clear and worthwhile - What does this mean?
What is its budget? Resolution? And why must it be AMD - Radeon?
Of course the CPU is weak, even for a gtx 1060 (RX 480).
In the example R7 260x is possible to make a play. And even GTX 770 - NVIDIA. Often found gtx 750 TI. The easiest option is the RX 460, as suggest above, of novelties.
Here it is

M
MunchkiN 616 22.05.20

the processor most likely will not pull and it's APU. ie processor, graphics card. it is possible to supply free Express port, any third-party card and optional Radeon
and from 7870-7970 270-280 and up to 460 what kind of medium low - medium settings in full 1080p CHD

K
KioSoffi 22.05.20

Beatriss0305
From an old generation r7 370 4GB is enough. Possible and at a high twist without the inclusion of Nvidia technology in treatment settings, provided that 30-40 fps (on the cut scenes sometimes sags to 15) not a hindrance to you

a
assassin-demon 22.05.20

If the issue price is not particularly interested in we suggest that Sapphire Radeon R9 390 to 8 gigs,she is now about 17 000 - 17 500 and the bus width of 512 in it,after installing this card the issues in the video based on generally disappear,another thing to increase the amount of RAM and CPU,preferably 8-12 gigs,well and percents it is possible to take any one of a series of Ryzen cheap,although, in principle, your just butt.

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

Beatriss0305
E vtryz ghjwtccjh ckf,tt dfituj?> My CPU is weaker than yours, and videocart for the fourth year is radeon r9 280x. and the Witcher 3 is well on high settings. Rx is certainly better, but... the processor will not allow it to be... Take this as I have, you will not regret

assassin-demon
if it wasn't in the price, is unlikely to be the person would stand a fairly average CPU

a
assassin-demon 22.05.20

SwedovSandr
So for example I have too is the A8,and it made me quite happy too, unlike my gtx650,which I'm going to change for R9,just if percent happy,then why change it? Hence the conclusion that the question is subject are satisfied or not satisfied,in fact if the quality allows you to change only none or add operatives ))

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

assassin-demon
Maybe I'm wrong, but is the map that you want to take, somewhere half will be idle. There you 4 gig of videoplate enough. If you have the money, try to buy a better RAM with a high frequency, if the motherboard allows

a
assassin-demon 22.05.20

SwedovSandr
Why do I need the Opera,if some of the games 650ая been drawn,I Sadval questions of knowledgeable people,Yes someone said that for example to my 8 gigs of Opera you need to add another 4 gig,but it's not critical,but none said vyasi get rid of it. She and R9 will work in 70-75% of its potential,as is proven by the fact that vidyuhi not so much dependent on the percent as we say,and have long been tests where on that I5 put r7 and r9,the difference in games from 8 to 15-17 fps. And only 3.9 percent on Board, easy pull of the vehicle to allow this subject to 85% of all ESTs vidyuhi,and it's better now to buy none more powerful,than to buy a per cent under it again to buy another vidyuhi,because the computer is always an investment,and to invest in 1.5 now than in 2.5 then,I think the choice is obvious ))

S
SwedovSandr 22.05.20

assassin-demon
Yes well I do NOT suggest that you do not take vidyuhi... take 3-4 gig. and then, if the motherboard will allow, prikupil of RAM is good. And the computer, trust me, it will be easy to pull all the games. Look, my pulls... and do not complain yet

N
Nikita237 22.05.20

RBunny
Only new cards, the deterioration of the old developers paid

R
RBunny 22.05.20

Nikita237
Well not really they were worse,simply stopped supporting it.And not profitable developed the software for the old card to cut

a
assassin-demon 22.05.20

SwedovSandr
Yes money to burn,I think it's time to throw all the garbage and drive stupid watches,and more money and conditions are not obliged to work all the time,worked for 2-3 months,then leave for 2 months and so the circle ))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.05.20

Beatriss0305
I have a old AMD Phenom ll x4 940 @3.3 GHz installed old 7950.The idea is that this card my CPU to disclose should not,but the Witcher 3 is good in its nearly full uploaded resolution of 1920x1080.My card is a little behind the R9 280

T
Teranaft234 22.05.20

What kind of video card detection percent is it ? Proof in the Studio, and fabricated the myth of the marketers.
There are games which are demanding on the percent, and the other to the video system. From personal experience with AMD old generations of the RX series, behaving correctly, but it isn't A series it. Although the Witcher 3, RX 460 4 GB in tandem with the A8-6600K will pull high, 60-55 fps. But the graphics card for one game is bought ! In other games it is weaker than its competitor the GTX 1050 or 1050Ti at 25K/s.

N
Nikita237 22.05.20

RBunny
Especially when 780ti and 960 are almost on the same level. But the games that came out during the same period, had a normal optimization, developed Witcher sold green

S
Stavaas 22.05.20

Which will pull the Witcher 3 on medium? If 720p, then not lower than Radeon HD7950