3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AK_Flash 13.10.19 11:32 pm

Impressions of the game (The Witness)

Finally, the game made it to release, at least on this site and all do not care(at least until the game got hacked) and my comment will again remain the only one, but I'm used to it. In the meantime, everyone is waiting for the hacking, I'm waiting for the next discounts in the PSN, for R. 2326 - a real robbery.
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 13.10.19

This game gave me a long-forgotten feeling when in the game just want to be a little longer and not want to go. To rate now or later will not - I have no idea what criteria to do it.

J
JC2667 13.10.19

launched,played until like.

V
Victor_Wayne 13.10.19

AK_Flash
I mean hacked? she yesterday on the trackers.

T
Tom[Cat] 13.10.19

This shit I haven't seen, wow puzzles for the mentally retarded, circle square, drag the line through the maze. Utter nonsense, visually nothing special even locations look pathetic.

Fierce shit do not waste your time and money.

M
MyPatrick 13.10.19

^duren'

t
tesla707 13.10.19

I downloaded it just for test
very interestingly developed came with VGA cards - used Feature Level 10, 10.1, 11 and 11.1 in tandem with the library d3d11.dll, i.e. the game will run on dx10 cards and dx11 cards.
in General, they embodied what I been saying since 2013 (in the subject CoD: Ghosts)
with this game I did a reverse-inzhenering - hung hook with only one D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_11_0 and therefore the game does not start on dx10-graphics card.
and most importantly, I finally finished hook and it is fully working (version 32 bits). Already testing on Crysis 3, yet managed to run the game, the sound and menu is active, even to the touch start a New game and the process have heard the shots and stuff. But as has become clear - no pictures, just a black screen. Not yet able to deal with this.
with 64-bit games are difficult, you need to write a function to locate an address, using 64 bit registers with RIP addressing.

M
Mr.Fonik 13.10.19

Tom[Cat]
We immediately see that played nothing at all and even before the levels with the invisible reverse symmetry is not reached ...Do these people think that from the beginning they dumped some kind of"Problem recognition" of Bongard and training will make you solve Fill-A-Pix ?Supposedly played for 10 minutes ,decided that everything in the game easy ,CDA has skyrocketed and went to fuck all the Internets say, see what I'm so fuckin ' smart.

s
sapov 13.10.19

Mr.Fonik
In the game one mystery , spend from a to b, only with conditions. Better in The Talos Principle to play than this

W
Worm54 13.10.19

sapov
The folly. The same can be said about any puzzle game such as portal we Need to put the portals and using them to reach the end of the level. In all of the challenges from the conceptual mechanics only changing conditions.

s
sapov 13.10.19

Worm54
So the variability in the portal , and then just puzzles for morons

W
Worm54 13.10.19

sapov
You view anything beyond the first mysteries? In a pink forest? Near the river with poles?

S
Snite_Poerti 13.10.19

Strange game, no one says anything, just roam from level to level. Puzzle solve. With nowhere displays the percentage of execution, or, I hope at least that when everyone decides the game let the credits for decency) I initially thought it was a game showing the graphics of Unreal Engine 4, it turned out, the games own engine. But the picture is truly beautiful! Only use the graphics found. I'd rather just RPG a La Dear Esther.
All the same it is a pity that there is no way to track.

I
Ishamael 13.10.19

Snite_Poerti
This is for fans of the Mist game

W
Worm54 13.10.19

Snite_Poerti
Don't want to spoil, but some of the problem is constructed as follows: we on the way to a big task consisting of new elements solve minor problems, after solving a large appears the laser (as I understand you need them all to activate it)activated, but there are tasks without continue, there is usually the author wants us to say something(e.g. rose wood)

V
VladokAR 13.10.19

No, guys. The game is beautiful, interesting. But to me it was not to the liking, a Huge number of similar puzzles. The world is large, but the pixels will not hide everything. The plot itself come up with as you think. Let's just say she is an Amateur. But good in their own way.

V
Vatafaker 13.10.19

tesla707
come on, burn!

t
teoXXX 13.10.19

and how close I am to normal mysteries take place it is necessary? 20 hours? Oh nafig such happiness. IMHO the game is really for those who to play into that, or who don't played.

K
Key Ovald 13.10.19

And here is an example of a great puzzle even though the essence of all one - to swipe a line right. So MANY lines (more than 400 screens by task) that after some time start to see it everywhere, in the shade of the trees in the Creek, even in the clouds (
The spoiler even more then you realize what they really are). Oddly enough, it turned out diverse and interesting.
In the original game, the graphical style: it seems simple and all, but sometimes these chic types of issues that AWS bunch of direct you just want to have fun and relax. It's nice that for some decisions do not need to run from one side of the map to another. Well, almost. ^_^
And what distinguishes a good puzzle from a bad one - there is literally everything matters, even the design. The most interesting is hidden and even the ending hints at this. Like, go find a real ending.
For finding secrets we are rewarded with quotations of scientists and philosophers (of different views, so everyone will find something for yourself and Vice versa relish poplyuetsya from the idealism of all sorts), great recordings of entire lectures in the mini-theater... and of course, more puzzles!
A revelation to me was finding part of the film by Tarkovsky. As much as I was staring in a small passage where the dude is just trying to carry a burning candle from one wall of the pool to the other as much sense and skill as an actor and Director how much there is in all of modern cinema.
The only thing that is annoying is when the error had previous panel prikljuciti. And I never had to search all the natural lines, personally I feel like kind of a lot.
And so interesting and very meaningful game.
9/10

Pys: Raise your drawing skills with a finger on the dusty cars to an unattainable height!