3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 22.05.20 07:00 pm

Against whom the \"Fire flow\" ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do in which again build on the signs 100% (+synergy), and I thought, against whom the flame thrower effective? Well, OK, warriors with shields, it is clear, fry, the shield dropped, profit. And against whom? All who burn, burn much more efficiently through the usual Igny. For whom, then Stream ? Bosses disappear, everything is fast to do, no time for cooking. Golem kill themselves about Quen. The ghosts will not allow itself to fry - Quen knock a couple of strokes, and damage really do not get it, and after grandsea Griffin regular Igny can be spamming Aki with coils flying pyromaniac )

Harpies in the air to shoot down? ) Can I do not know?
In this case, it is not rational to take the full slot pretzels with shields which can be stunned by axiem and burn back.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djonnikc 22.05.20

choa
I they were good werewolves besiege! It's not just lights, but also stop the enemy, causing damage. That is giving the chance to recover after receiving damage, sometimes it's very out of place.
And don't forget people are not only shield knocks, but in General relaxes armor, that is lowers its value, which is very handy when fighting against multiple thick knights. After this, any shot, or the bolts will domajot much stronger.

S
Stribogg 22.05.20

choa
Only in the first pass I did the second mode of Igny, and more-never activated, as similarly found no Goodies.

c
choa 22.05.20

Djonnikc
normal Igny also stops by arson, burning only at times stronger and longer than Flood. Top Igny burns any boss-Draconids 1-2 caste on any difficulty (at least on the first pass). The armor reduction thing is interesting, but I don't use bombs and crossbows and swords as a NPC say, I wear for the parade )

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 22.05.20

Funny Igny is that it always deals a % of HP of the enemy, so the usual Igny better.

D
Djonnikc 22.05.20

choa
Then Yes. To me it greatly helped against people who for my build (the alchemist + signs) was the main problem.And in General, in my case, when XP durom, and the damage swords are much weaker than other builds, sometimes it's more important to take a break in a long battle that to recover from damage.
PS And run and jump across the map while regenesis, I'm not a fan, so I fried that used not to lose time)))

c
choa 22.05.20

Irden nerf, Fire Flow, Busta was not given. Developed definitely do not like znakovogo. I understand it all four times is not Canon, but it's a RPG - che want to turn back )

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

choa
Bee nests that hang high :D

c
choa 22.05.20

Bupycop
Yes, there is, lol )

S
Stas ... 22.05.20

against the flyers,Detlef easy to knock down

U